• asilentone
    asilentone

I do not know, ask them.

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

posting on this board.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Well, I'll bite. Personally I ported a resource management system (the system that loads textures, fonts, and 3D meshes) from an experimental 3D engine I developed to a more stable version, so that I could take advantage of the enhanced multi-core functionality while maintaining the older, feature-rich toolset. The process has taken about 22 hours so far, but the hard work is staring to pay off.

I still have a lot of work to go before I complete this development iteration, but things are comming right along, and I have professional customers very interested in this technology, as well as some of my others (my procedural tree system is of particular interest).

So, I told you what this 'loser' does late on a friday night. Now it's your turn, John. Do tell, what did you do tonight?

- Lime

PS: Sorry if I'm a little testy.. I just find it ironic that someone who's posted on this board over 13 thousand times considers people here 'losers'.

• John Doe
  • HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Oh come on! I'll be your lightning rod of hate!

- Lime

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Fine. I'll go poke fun at the creationists on youtube some more. Sheesh.

- Lime

• John Doe
    John Doe

I got off work at 10 pm, and have been sitting here playing computer games since. I plan on getting up at 8 in the morning to go work on client projects for school, then will work 1 til 10 tomorrow afternoon at my normal job. Then, I'll get up early and work 8 to 5 on Sunday, come home and do homework. Then I'll be ready to go back to school Monday and start all over. ;-)

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Let me guess... Modern Warfare 2. All my friends have been bitten by that bug this week.

- Lime

• John Doe
    John Doe

nah. Actually tonight, I'm playing Evony.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit