My best weight loss tip!

by Newborn 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

...leave a sect and your marriage at the same time...

I lost 5 kilos in a month

tee hee

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

mine = to be happy!

• Newborn
    Newborn

Loubelle honey!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

5 kilo is that word 'kilo' same thing as pounds? Sorry I never used that term before.

But wow you did the opposite then me!! I gained like 80 pounds over the past year. No joke I weighed a normal 150 pds being 5'9" and now am 230 pds. Totally sucks but I'm so tall, it's not to bad, I carry it in my chest mostly!

Geez what stress to go through both... wow. You Go Girl!! Props to you!!

• Newborn
    Newborn

Thanks Butterfly! yes, it's been tough, but I'm sure to gain the weight again soon enough

1kilo = 2,2 lbs

Newborn

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

My weight loss secret...eat less and move more. Unless it's pizza. For some reason I can eat half a pizza right before bed and still have either gained nothing or lost a pound

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Thanks.. I'm from US and never went to a big college because of hahaha well you can guess.

And well that's good... I'm pretty happy lately as well, so I usually get out more and eat less. I have bursts of energy when I'm happy. Two years ago wasn't so long ago and seriously I had a firm stomach and no cellulite dimples on my thighs!! Wahoo! I can't wait to get back in shape.

My secret was baby steps and once you reach a plateau increase your weights and your cardio... mantain a healthy eating schedule and be consistant! It's determination and positive thinking that keeps you going!

I love tips from eDiet.com

and tips from Fitness Magazine Website

• Emma
    Emma

I agree! Lost lots of weight when the "weight" of the cult and opressive mate were gone.

• Newborn
    Newborn

I should do more training but I can't find the motivation for it at the moment

Cthulhu, true, eat less move more, very simple really, lucky you with the pizza

Butterfly & Emma,

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

Funny that you bring this subject up, I've lost 90 lbs since I left both - SERIOUSLY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit