Personal Ad!

by asilentone 33 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

Would you be interested to get to know a cute guy, he lives in a very nice home by himself, he likes to workout physically, you must like to do that too. He is very sex driven. He would like to find someone that is a good cook. He likes to spend alot of time outdoors. You must not smoke because he does not like smoking odors. He does not like pets either, thats why he is having hard time to find someone that does not have pets. If you are single and you want to know more about him, PM me.

• yknot
    yknot

ahhh that is so sweet......best of luck to you!

you might want to say you can communicate many things with your able hands....

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I can cook, Im a domestic goddess. Im a bit of a tiger, and I also have a degree in computing. Im also cute.

I need someone creative, funny, someone who actually appreciates my food not just expects it, and appreciates it by taking me out to dinner :)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I enjoy the occassional work-out but am not obsessed and will rather snuggle with my significant other if its cold than hit the pavement together. I am passionate about cooking and enjoy it too. I smoke hubbly now and again - I really like orange or double apple - hell even throw a bit of the weed in there. I enjoy good red wine, good whiskey. Sex is great, good, happiness to the body - teach me all you know. I have a cat and wouldn't trade her for a man. Plus I won't change me to suit anyone.

I am single but happy being single - besides, there are too many X's next to my name.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

creativehoney - he could show appreciation by a foot massage - oh my - the man that gives me those every now and again can have me!!! I absolutly love a good foot massage - my heaven.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

oooh LouBelle, I have a shisha pipe. the tobacco is all moist, i never thought of mixing the weed in lol

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Married, full of D&D, unemployed, insecure, Chubby, ex JW, looking for same. I am picky. Send pic and I will reply (not with pic though). If I do not respond, your loss. Someone else will scoop up this prize.

• asilentone
    asilentone

treadnh2o, Good Luck!

• cognac
    cognac
    full of D&D

What's that mean?

Also, don't you guys think you should at least state what country you are from if you are looking for somebody???

• asilentone
    asilentone

d & d = drugs/diseases

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit