The Corniest, Cheesewad Songs You Can Possibly Come Up With

by AllTimeJeff 149 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Yes, I count viewing this thread as the fulfillment of one of my life's great ambitions.

Praise the Lord!

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I wear a cowboy hat as well though. I suppose I'm also a "dork."

I dunno, do you go around threatening to put a boot in people's ass? Have you ever dealt with cows?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hell yes I've dealt with "cattle." I was raised on a ranch you know.

• parakeet
    parakeet

beksbks: "Praise the Lord!"

".... And Pass the Ammunition!"

Yet another hokey song!

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Hell yes I've dealt with "cattle." I was raised on a ranch you know.

Yes dear I do know, thus you are a real cowboy. Gee Doe, you love to dish it out, but you sure can't take it.

• littlerockguy
  • John Doe
    John Doe
    Yes dear I do know, thus you are a real cowboy. Gee Doe, you love to dish it out, but you sure can't take it.

Not about "taking it" my dear. I just think you made an extremely insensitive and disrespectful slur to a very important part of our history. Sadly, I become more convinced every day that's part of your political persuasion.

• beksbks
    beksbks

So that opportunistic twit is an important part of our history?? Hardly. He sold albums, period. If you feel something for the song and the genre, just say so, don't try to make it more than it is and slam me in the process.

Goodnight Doe, we're coming close to hijacking.

• littlerockguy
  • John Doe
    John Doe
    So that opportunistic twit is an important part of our history?? Hardly. He sold albums, period.

I get the impression that you weren't in the same period. You think celebrities were all disingenuous and didn't share in the tragedy? Beks, this is disgusting. I don't think we have anything in common.

Night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit