GOOGLE EARTH

by snowbird 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• horrible life
    horrible life

When I moved this year, I sent out emails with the Google Earth web address. I had many replies that didn't know it existed. They are like you Snowbird, and myself when I found it, they stayed and played around with it for hours.

At my old house, my postman neighbor, is in his driveway, starting to get in his official truck, and looking directly at the strange car, taking pictures of him. He didn't look happy! LOL

I have heard of people finding pictures of improper happenings, caught while the car was driving by.

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Ninja and HL.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

Still enjoying ...

Sylvia

• ninja
    ninja

type in 672 gulf drive south,holmes beach,florida.....press the wee bubble.........see the green house with the balcony?....that's where I stayed last time I was in florida

• ninja
    ninja

I caught a 20lb stingray from the old broken pier just across the road....and a load of redfish

• ninja
    ninja

I had my telescope set up on that balcony......and sat outside at night drinking copious amounts of whisky and beer........and watching the stars and moon.....aaah....I loved that wee holiday

• snowbird
    snowbird

Ninja! You better stop all that drinking!

Anyway, type in 340 Highway 28 East, Camden, Alabama.

Can you see the KH behind the trees?

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• ninja
  • ninja
    ninja

off to work....toodle pip old chaps

• startingover
    startingover

Another neat site is Bing Maps, type in your address and click on birds eye if it's available.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit