Feline Fung-shui -- request for recipes

by Nathan Natas 23 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Magwitch, does your HOA have a game plan for what happens when the mice takeover after they kick your cats out.

I've always worked on the theory that if the cats don't like what's put in front of them they can go kill something. When we lived out in the country whenever the mice got to be too much I'd just stop feeding the cats.

We had one Tom cat that was a master of sniffing whatever was in his dish, looking up at you giving it another sniff or two and finally giving you a look that clearly said "well if grilled salmon is all we've got I GUESS I can make myself eat it. "

• Robdar
    Robdar
    My fancy cat likes fancy feast. I give it in addition to her dry food.

My cats like Fancy Feast too. I love to hear their little kitty lips smacking while they are eating it.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Stinking cats.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Stinking cats.

They are more fun than you are. And probably smell nicer.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I think I will mix up a steamy dish of lamb kung pao for the kitties this weekend.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    They are more fun than you are. And probably smell nicer.

You can't smell, can you.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    You can't smell, can you

I have an unusually fine sniffer. I can smell things others cannot. And I can smell you from here.

• John Doe
    John Doe

How would you describe the smell of cat droppings?

• Robdar
    Robdar

If you keep a clean litter, there is no smell. And I clean it everyday. And I use baking soda. That is not to say that the cats haven't peeled the paint off the wall before. You just go in afterwards, scoop it out and sprinkle in a little more litter.

You, however, need to start washing your hands after you play with yourself. There is no describing that smell.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    If you keep a clean litter, there is no smell.

Point proven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit