Someone Needs to Start a Mad Men thread... Wait.....

by AllTimeJeff 7 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Ok, first off, I am not going to spoil the season finale if you haven't seen it. So ring in if you saw it, we can discuss... tomorrow?

Btw, if you haven't seen it yet, it was pretty damn good.

• xeracia
    xeracia

Love Mad Men. Recorded the finale. Too late to watch it tonight though. Will have to wait till tomorrow so don't spoil it!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I'm in. That was an awesome finale.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Ok, thats 3 of us.

For the REST of you fine folk, rent Season 1 and 2, if you have on demand cable, it should be threre for a while under season 3...

Man, I just woke up... Tired... TGIM??? ;)

• xeracia
    xeracia

I just woke up too. And that stupid log in thing is a pain on a Monday morning for some reason. Or maybe I am just slow and dumb without some coffee. *runs off to make coffee*

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I couldn't tell you the last time I turned on the television and I don't have satelite or cable. But *ahem* http://werewolf.madmooseforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=115 *ahem* thought I would pop in and say hello, Jeff. ;)

Jackie

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Jackie, how can I play werewolf with people who don't wach Mad Men??

.... I am THIIIIIIIIS close to having things calm down a bit at work... My brain can only handle so much. hehe I will play a game soon....

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

lol I'll hold you to that. We will play Whoville after Thanksgiving for the Christmas holiday ;)

Wait, hold on... how close is THIIIIIIS close? We don't start the game until next Monday. THIIIIIIS close might fit in with that start date, eh?

Okay, I'll quit hijacking your thread, now. Have fun discussing Crazy Guys. :P

Jackie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit