Besieged abortion clinic closes

by Kenneson 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The Pensacola abortion clinic that was the scene of a fire bombing, two murders and repeated protests has closed down its doors.

http://40daysforlife.com/blog/?p=523

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah but all terrorist are extreme muslims!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Disgusting. Home grown terrorism for sure.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Congratulations, right-wing nutbags. I guess women won't have abortions anymore.

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

I thought to the Left we were supposed to try to understand the root causes of the terrorist so that we could bring our behavior in to line with what the terrorist were so angry about. I guess that only counts with muslim terrorist, they need to be understood and reached out to so they don't hate us, any others well they are just evil people screw them.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    the scene of a fire bombing, two murders and repeated protests has closed down its doors.

Only two abortions?

No wonder it closed down.

Not enough customers.

Judge Dread

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Terrorism is yukky and all, but it's an abortion clinic.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hmmmmmm So Kurt, you should be forced to behave a certain way, not exercise your rights, because a bunch of self righteous loons just will not have it??

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Hmmmmmm So Kurt, you should be forced to behave a certain way, not exercise your rights, because a bunch of self righteous loons just will not have it??

Really? Why should I be forced to do anything?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Also in the news: Coat Hanger sales are up, Back Alleys are more popular than ever and Womens health goes down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit