Jehovah's Organization

by Sassenach 41 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

MDS,

As I understand what you just wrote, you are a modern day prophet trying to save the modern day Israel, e.g.,JW-GB, just like the Old Testiment prophets, and Jesus himself tryed to save the Israel of the past. Did I get it right?

• MDS
    MDS

If you do not understand my message, whose problem is that? Certainly not mine.

Ask yourself:

Did "Israel" understand Jesus, when he was on earth?

Did "Israel," "understand" his words? I think not. -- John 12:37-41

Wonder why? .... hmmmmm

Isaiah 6:9, 10 explains:

"And he went on to say: "Go, and you must say to this people [Israel], Hear again and again, O men, but DO NOT UNDERSTAND; and see again and again, but DO NOT GET ANY KNOWLEDGE. Make the heart of this people unreceptive, and make their very ears unresponsive, and paste their very eyes together, that they may not see with their eyes and with their ears they may not hear, and that their own heart may not understand and that they may not actually turn back and get healing for themselves." -- Isaiah 6:9, 10

Also Matthew 13:11 says:

"...To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the kingdom of the heavens, but to those people it is not granted."

Understanding of God's Message, must be first "granted," from Heaven above.

Whatever "your" problem is, you need to work it out with Jehovah, first.

MDS

• MDS
    MDS

Larc, you wrote:

MDS,...As I understand what you just wrote, you are a modern day prophet trying to save the modern day Israel, e.g.,JW-GB, just like the Old Testiment prophets, and Jesus himself tryed to save the Israel of the past. Did I get it right?

The Governing Body, is really, the soon to be revealed "Man of Lawlessness," officiating in God's [Jehovah's] Temple...whom no one can save. -- 2 Thess. 2:3-12

Just as the Pharisees, the most of them, could not be saved either, as a group, neither can the Governing Body, as a group be "saved."

Although, it is possible "individually," for some, to "jump ship," "repent," and be saved, on an individual basis. But not as a collective group.

This is the same as with, as you remember, the Sanhedrin. Some 71 Priests, who put Jesus to death, as a Council and group. As a group, they opposed Jesus to his death...the vast majority of them. But individually, some few did favor Jesus, receive him as a prophet, and refused when pressured to "vote" for his death.

As with Jehovah's Witnesses, some 6 million strong, the rank and file JW... God has seen fit to "save" a "remnant" of them... a "remnant" of Jehovah's Witnesses as modern-day Israel, though before this can happen, they must be SEVERELY DISCIPLINED by God's Own hand. He must "treat them badly," God has said. Then they will be restored to God's favor. -- See Isa. 30:26; Micah 4:6,7.

My role specifically, in all of this, is described for you at Isaiah 49:1-6.

MDS

Edited by - MDS on 30 December 2000 0:38:52

• larc
    larc

MDS,

You asked if Israel understood Jesus. Well, I'm not the modern day Israel, but you put yourself in good company, right there with Jesus.

Regarding my problem and working it out with Jehovah. I don't need his spirit to understand you. Your perfectly understandable as I pointed out in my last post.

• larc
    larc

MDS,

I just read that scripture in Isaiah. You certainly do have an important mission.

• MDS
    MDS

Larc,

If I may add this thought:

Regarding that particular passage, Isaiah 49:1-6, some have wondered whether these verses specifically apply to Jesus Christ.

This is what many believe, including the WTS and JWs.

However, if we notice verse 4, we will see something very interesting. It states:

"But as for me, I said: "It is for nothing that I have toiled. For unreality and vanity I have used up my own power. Truly my judgment is with Jehovah, and my wages with my God." -- Isaiah 49:4

After reading this verse, we are hard pressed to point to any time, past or present, where Jesus would have ever, ever spoken these above words to Jehovah.

Is it possible, the true identity of this "mystery" person mentioned above, is still, largely that, a "mystery."

Just a thought.

MDS

• MDS
    MDS

Edited by - MDS on 30 December 2000 1:25:52

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

MDS
    If I understand you correctly you are still assigning the WTBS the status of being God's organization. Am I correct on this?
    I also believe that you are saying this on the basis of their having Jehovah's name? Is that correct?

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• ianao
    ianao

Interesting MDS.

So, are you now to follow in Russell's footsteps? Because you disagree with common interpretation, will you too suddenly decide that you have been chosen? Is this yet another 'self-fulfilling prophetic notion'? Will you gather followers, and later re-interpret your interpretations, and deem it 'brighter light'? If the '70 year' prediction then does NOT come to pass, then will you re-interpret your interpretation yet again? Will you then die, and others continue on, forming their own religion? What would they call themselves, maybe "Jehovah's True Witnesses"? Are you then the 'true' FDS? Let's look at the relationship summary now...

God->(Christ+WTBTS)->Man
    (Christ+JehTW)->Man (The WTBTS is now the "evil slave")

Whoops! Far from the Bible's relationship summary...

God->Christ->Man.

Oh, and then will the heads of your new religion then re-interpret your interpretations and claim that YOU were the evil slave (to cover their mistake about the 70 year thing), and attempt to convert JWs of that day to the JWTWs religion, as your old followers then discredit you and consider themselves the 'true' redeemers of God?

Heh. Amusing.

Thanks for your kind words above though. I can just imagine how powerful the full-fledged wrath of God will be.

-ianao

Edited by - ianao on 30 December 2000 11:52:52

• mommy
    mommy

MDS a question
    i think i understand you
    the vision i am seeing of you is not a nice one. i feel like you feel you personnally are going to rid the jw's of all false prophets. and the vision is~ a gun slinging~ automatic machine gun~ death to all~ perception and that scares me
    if you have these thoughts THEY ARE WRONG!!!
    please seek help
    mommy:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit