The ideal JW Sister is...

by highdose 22 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

She is so awkard around men that she can't even look at one without turning red in the face and stifling the giggles. She wears floral print skirts and beige color blouses. She looks like the one featured in the Awake magazing a few years ago on how a woman ought to dress for the office. No shape to her body whatsoever.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

sexually repressed

• Has fibromialgia
    • allergic to all smells
    • Hypoglycemic
    • addicted to pain killers (this helps her be more submissive)
    • loves talking about her latest bout with dysentery
    • In service every morning with all her kids, even though she claims she is homeschooling them
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

...like Bonnie Heath, willing to do "whatever it takes" to advance "Kingdom Intersex".

"Oh, you've been a naughty Sister now, haven't you? You're going to need to repent and ask forgiveness..."

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    No shape to her body whatsoever.

Ah yes. The typical stick-figure elders wife. Completely genderless to the casual observer.

W

• sacolton
    sacolton

... is fading.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

... kneeling before her husband, with her mouth firmly shut.

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

"Looks like she just stepped off the pages of Victoria Secret, is submissive to the point of slavery, regular pioneers w/o complaint, is codependent and wants nothing more then to make her MAN look good to the 'cong'.

Lady in the street - FREAK in the bed! -hahahahaha"

Oh yeah BG, I think I am in love ;)

PS HOW DO YOU QUOTE PEOPLE? THIS AIN'T WORKING FOR ME LOL PERHAPS I NEED TO PUT IN MORE "HOURS"

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

one who has turned apostate and is about to da herself

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Sweet, quiet, agrees with everything, wears ankle-length, swirly, full skirts, long hair, just a trace of make up, describes "scriptural submission" as being honorable, auxiliary pioneers because her Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/fibromyalgia/depression/eating disorder/allergies/Epstein-Barre Syndrome prevents her from regularing but she's a regular pio in spirit.

She's eighteen, lives at home (after that recent drama, she'd NEVER move out on her own until she's married) and actually has some artistic/academic/creative/scientific ability but shunned higher education and now works two mornings/week answering the phone/shredding paper/cleaning toilets/clearing tables/stuffing envelopes for an elder's accounting/cleaning/detailing/HVAC/construction/used car sales business, but its okay because her parents support her. She's learning Spanish/Russian/Punjabi/Chinese/Eritrean so she can serve where the need is greater with the foreign language group that meets in another KH that's only 5/8/10/15 miles away.

She'll shortly be married to another 18 year old...or a 40 year old.

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

Hey Cadellin,

Were you in my hall too? LOL Cause that just about describes every "perfect" sister we had lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit