Were you always honest with your reports?

by Newborn 20 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

it never even occurred to me to fudge

d 'oh!

and that being said, it was eye-opening
    to learn that so many do it/did it as a matter
    of course, making the "statistics" the b0rg
    loves to parade as a banner utterly meaningless.....

• inbetween
    inbetween

honest, yes, looking back, i should have been not honest, and put in much less hours than i did, would have saved me from "privileges" ;-)

• Newborn
    Newborn

How "good" we were!!!

I say, cookies for everyone

• blondie
    blondie

When do you start your time:

jws who called people from the hall to start their time (people they knew were never home), then drove 20 minutes to the territory

jws who called on a not at home next to the KH or book study location, people they knew were never home, then drove....

jws who had started their time this way before they even met with the group....kept their time going even during the meeting for FS, then called....

Kept their time going by:

"witnessing" to an unbaptized publisher in the group

"witnessing" to an unbaptized child in the group

called an unbaptized child at home

Counted their coffee breaks even if 1/2 to 45 minutes long by leaving a tract for the waitstaff.

Quit at 11:30 but rounded off to 12 by calling the same person who was not home earlier.

• inbetween
    inbetween

did the same, calling on NH, just to start time, later on, I thought thats ridicolous, and counted time as soon as I was on the way to the territory, dressed up and ready, thats were service started, not at a fake call on somebody most likely not home...

always hoped this reporting would stop one time, its not only not bible based, its even against bible principle, or do you write on a report how much you donate ?

• Atomahawk
    Atomahawk

I didn't have to fudge my reports I always felt what I did was what I could do even though some months were on the low side numbers.

I pionneered full time for 3 years, thats when I found out about some of the tricks others were using as described by Blondie. I didn't feel that this was proper, but I wasn't the judge so it was none of my business.

• highdose
    highdose

if the dubs only counted the time that they actualy spent talking to unbaptising people about the JW's religon... what would their overall hours actualy be i wonder?

• Newborn
    Newborn

in addition:

if you go by twos, both report the same hours so in reality all hours should be devided by half...at least!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I used to count from 9:30 to noon (typically, I was in the territory at 9:30). I would add the fractions for the month and drop the remainder. Or, at least that's how I used to do it before it got so there was only one hour a month (and that was as likely as not an hour of dummy "service".

• yknot
    yknot

Never....

When I was first learned to count time..... I was told to alway round up to make it easier for the Servant.

By the mid-nineties I was introduced in to full fledge fudgery but didn't actually use such tatics on a monthly basis until JWD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit