I got a role in an independent movie!

by doublelife 21 Replies latest jw friends

• doublelife
    doublelife

I went on an audition last Tuesday and found out just now that I got a part. I didn't get the part I auditioned for but that's to be expected because I'm new to acting. I'm going to be in one scene. I've already read the script and it's pretty cool. There's even going to be zombies in it. I don't know yet what I'm going to be doing. I read the script before the audition and the scene I'm going to be in was added after the audition. All I know is that it's going to be inside of a cafe.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Congrats!!

That's really exciting.

I hope you have lots of fun with it.

-Aude.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Break a leg. Indies are fun to shoot.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Do you have a speaking part?

My dad was an extra in several '60s Hollywood flicks. Not much but still kinda cool.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Cool; have fun. Hope the coffee is good and the script supervisor is cute.

I got a line of dialogue about Jehovah's Witnesses inserted into the movie The Beautiful Country.

• Robdar
    Robdar

The last indie I acted in was The Devil is an Ass. It wasn't a speaking part but I had a good time except for that sun burn I got.

When does the shooting start? Do let us know how it goes.

• dissed
    dissed

An Indie Zombie horror film? Can it get any better?

An older JW sister in our KH over heard us one time talking about "B' Sci Fi movies and mentioned she was an extra in two movies. One was 'The Creeping Terror' She said she was one of the girls in a bikini who got eaten by the monster. Her only line was to scream and then stand still so the monster could eat her.

We rented the movie so we could see her in her bikini. She was quite a looker.

Hey, only the best on your part.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

How exciting! An exjw, Mary Agular had a guest spot on the Sopranos. She's on Facebook if you want to talk to her.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Ooooo, how fun!

• doublelife
    doublelife

Leolaia: I'm not sure what my part will be yet. The scene was added to the script after the audition.

Robdar: The shooting is suppose to start this month but the schedule isn't finalized yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit