Through years of searching, scheming,

by John Doe 29 Replies latest jw friends

• villabolo
    villabolo

Becksbks: "Well Villa, you have to combine my age with Robs and divide by yours plus or minus 10 to get to perfect "

That kind of math confuses me, Becks.

villabolo

• John Doe
    John Doe
    math confuses me, Becks.
    villabolo

You must be a liberal.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Pay no attention to Doe Villa, he's a liberal too, he just doesn't know it.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Let's see, John Doe, I said "That kind of math confuses me, Becks" and you quoted me as saying "math confuses me, Becks". First you quote me out of context then you fail to do the courtesy of putting an Elipse (elipse=. . .) before the word math so as to indicate the fact that you're leaving half a sentence out of the quotation.

You must work for Fox News.

villabolo

• beksbks
    beksbks

hehe

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Let's see, John Doe, I said "That kind of math confuses me, Becks" and you quoted me as saying "math confuses me, Becks". First you quote me out of context then you fail to do the courtesy of puting an Elipse (elipse=. . .) before the word math so as to indicate the fact that you're leaving half a sentence out of the quotation.
    You must work for Fox News.
    villabolo

Four lines when you could have said "you quoted me out of context." Yep, must be a liberal. ;-)

• villabolo
    villabolo

touche!

villabolo

• villabolo
    villabolo

Come on John Doe you've been whooped. By the way, there is an unacknowledged rule that 1 minute of falsehoods, distortions, half truths and plain lies require 10 times or more in counter rebuttal. I was just being thorough. I'm a detail man and if that bothers you my smiley at the beginning of this post says it all in one picture.

villabolo

• John Doe
    John Doe

I fully expected your initial response when I posted that.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Pray tell John Doe, what is the singlular secret of the Cosmos or do you not want to cast your pearls before swine?

villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit