A Hypocritical Witness Story

by tryingtoexit 17 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Why, she's a brazen little heifer, isn't she?

I found out later on in my involvement that a lot of JW's act like this.

Then, they have the gall to sit in judgment of other religions.

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S!!!

Sylvia

• tryingtoexit
    tryingtoexit

@ Butterly- Yeah my wife reads them with me, she has a guy named Cam she grew up with "in the truth" that texts her and sends her pics and they have small talk, and I know about it. It's just MY friend is always flirting, and my wife thinks it's funny cause she knows I dont entertain the silly words she be throwing at me, but yesterday was hilarious, like how you gonna be the true definition of a sinner but want no ties with a soon to be ex-JW? Strange...and no your comments didnt offend me, it may appear as I was encouraging flirting but I dont, I usually show my wife what she says and then we laugh and talk about what I should say back, I know it's wrong to mess with her like that, but she's got a boyfriend so I dont care, lol. But nah she doesnt like drama, I talked to her this morning, she called and said she wouldnt tell anybody my feelings so that I can handle it when I'm ready, but she's worried for me that I wont get everlasting life, that was about it. And your story is quite interesting, I guess I left out alot of details in the original story, I just planned on typing what happened to show the logic is so dumb. But, she has a man, and she knows I'm married and how I feel even if I was single she couldnt be with me, but she lives in her own world, she just thinks from what she heard from my relatives 2 years ago, that one day I'll be divorced cause I was having problems in my marriage, but she thought I would still be a witness when it was all said and done. So me telling her I'm not going to be a witness anymore shocked the hell out of her. We rarely talk as it is, but I still got love for the girl, and I like I said I know its wrong to let her say certain things to me, just as it's wrong for my wife to have a guy compliment her in texts all the time. We both laugh at it, but my way of dealing with it was dropping that bomb on her. Plus she lives 300+ miles away from me, and 60 miles from my parents, I'm not worried about anything, my wife think she's delusional. I think she'll be okay if she can wake up and smell the coffee like me, but like some of you guys above said.......there's tons of witnesses in or out that still believe what the WTS teaches and will shun others despite what they're doing, I simply cant comprehend why people do that...

• tryingtoexit
    tryingtoexit

Oh and I'm 27, she's 23 or 24...

• loosie
    loosie
    but she's worried for me that I wont get everlasting life, that was about it.

But she will acting the way she does?!?!?!

• tryingtoexit
    tryingtoexit

I'll also add I have 3 male cousins that use to go to her hall, they all live in TX now, and all 3 of them are on wife # 2, I have 2 aunts that went to her hall and they are on husband # 2

So she always thought she was going to be with me when she turned 18, but I was dating my wife at that time, and like I said I've never had romantic interest in her, she even looks like she could be my sister, she looks like me with long hair, lol, lol, so she was mad at me for a long time because I crushed whatever dreams she had in her own world. I knew it was real when at the District Convention when she had just turned 19, her mom came to chat with my family in our section but rolled her eyes at me and would not speak to me, I knew then like wow what's going on wit this.

But I ignored it cause I got love for her and her moms, and I dont like drama, she eventually got over it and started dating all those "spiritually weak" guys, but she always thought just like my other relatives "Oh he's having problems in his marriage? They'll be divorced soon and I'll be wife # 2" in a nut shell that's how she viewed it, I always had to let her know.....everything is cool between me and wifey, then a month later it'd be the usual "I hope you're doing okay, hope all is well, I'm worried about you"

Why would she be worried about me when I always say everything is cool??? Because she WANTS something to be wrong so I can tell her then she can move in for the kill. I'm no dummy, I know how they play da game and I dont get caught up like that, even when I wasnt getting along with my wife I wouldnt tell her cause I knew her intentions, but that didnt change the fact that I still got love for her and her fam because we go waaay back.

I could be wrong but I think thats why she wont get engaged, like she's waiting on my marriage to fail so she can swoop in like a vulture, but I try to tell her, even IF.....key word IF.......that happened I would NOT date YOU. So thats another reason why I told her "I no longer want to be a JW anymore" so if me telling you NO will not erase those thoughts out your head, maybe this will..........................and it worked....

So there's a little background info into the whole situation...

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I knew it was real when at the District Convention when she had just turned 19, her mom came to chat with my family in our section but rolled her eyes at me and would not speak to me, I knew then like wow what's going on wit this.

Can you feel the loooove?

Just think, these are the people to start off the "new earth"!

Sylvia

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Haha she needs to get laid by some hotter then you I guess... lol ....Worked for me! jk jk (um not really... I had a huge crush on a different guy befor I met the guy I thought I feel in love with) wow yeah that seriously was in my crazy days.

Yeah I feel ya man... we girls can be a pain sometimes. lol It's good to know that some of us move on and actually do grow up. For me I think the best think ever that that guy could have done was join the army and marry this other girl plus didn't talk to me and I didn't talk to him. I officially could move on and now I'm engaged to this wonderful amazing guy... and I did it all the right way. I still think about his family but since I left the JW organization and no longer go to the meetings, a year later it's like the JW world no longer exists. I feel good and free. I once and a while have relapses with my feels about being DF because of my family but for you if you leave silently... you will be better off then me, at least you wont have the DF title on your back and the nosy gospers will eventually be less likely to intefer with your personal life depending the scene your wife leaves, but that's just what I've witnessed, on this board you can find some with a different story. I just now got my hands on Crisis of Conscience by Ray Franz, I would consider reading it and sharing it with your wife. It maybe an eye opener... and that would be important for your wife's opinion on things an helping with your smooth exit.

• tryingtoexit
    tryingtoexit

Butterfly- Yeah I feel you, thats the plan...to fade out. Nobody talks to me or calls as it is now anyway. Sorry to hear about those situations but you seem to be happy now and that's all that matters. I envy you.....I look forward to next year when I will "really be happy"

(That sounded like a talk at the end, lol, oh well)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit