David H. Splane will visit Spain

by JHK 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JHK
    JHK

According Circuit Overseer, brother Splane will visit Spain Branch, in Ajalvir (Madrid). The objective is to sell the factory and the 450 apartment complex, how much money? More than 1.000.000.000 euros! Too, they has sent go home 70 bethelites, and now, with this next visit they hope to lay off other 70.

We are signing of petitions agaisnt that: http://www.efirmas.com/846244/index.html

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Petition to donate it to the Salvation Army

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

So where is the printing going to be done? china like every other international corporation, oh that's right aren't they banned there?

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Printing in Europe is pretty much moved to Germany all of it, apart from a bit in Britain and brochures in Finland. But 1 billion € sounds like very much - you're sure of the number of 0's?

PETITION against sending Bethelites home? Yeah, sure ..........

• designs
    designs

Maybe the Revolution will start in Spain.................

A few people standing up and saying ..... Enough!

• Heaven
    Heaven

"The Splane in Spain stays mainly in the plane" (adapted by Heaven from "My Fair Lady" )

(Sorry... couldn't resist! )

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Heaven - mighty good!

Designs - no way! 1) A handfull of people makes no revolution, at the most a tea party. 2) No other countries will hear or follow.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Splane to visit Spain to do some s'plaining?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

A billion euros??? That's a little far-fetched.

• wantarevolution
    wantarevolution

Nah - I heard about this, the land around Madrid is highly zoned, I think 100 Million€ was what I head.

however, with Splane coming, he is coming here to put the positive spin on it, rather than the fact that they took the good years from an awful lot of people, and are now pushing them out with no social security.

all in the name of progress :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit