A Game for the Jw apologists...

by highdose 10 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

Since its sunday and we seem to have sudden influx of JW's here who would like to defend their beliefs i thought it would be a good idea to welcome them in a fun way!:)

So heres the game, all you have to do is name one profehcy that the WBST have got completly right! that right just one!

The winner is the poster with the most correct profehcies under their belt

enjoy!

highdose of the cannot spel this early in the morning class

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Lol on the spelling! It's evening here now and though not being an apologist, still can't think of one prophecy. I guess all Jw's are still waiting for them to be fulfilled?

• freddo
    freddo

I've got one! The seven trumpet blasts of Revelation were imperfectly fulfilled in an earthly way by being the six muffler pipes on Rutherford's cadillac. The seventh trumpet was the one he sat on to talk through.

For the mythbusters among you - I don't know how many cylinders a late 1920's caddy had - I hope it was six but accept it could be eight - in which case the prophecy is still fulfilled in that "six have been, one is, and one is yet to come" - with apologies to the "world powers scripture".

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Ive got another one! (Although Im not a JW apologist)...

"RELIGION IS A SNARE AND RACKET" TM

Albert

(What do I win???)

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I am not an apologist but I have the one and only: Knorr said that WWII will NOT emerge into Armageddon.

What's my prize?

• chasson
    chasson

Technically you are right, but in fact in "Peace can it last?" he said that whatever if it would be the Allied or the Axes forces who could win, they would win with the help of the Roman Catholic Hierarchy, and there would be a short period of peace and after that Armageddon will come.

The short period is during for 54 years now.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I like to request the King of the North/South and who is it this year

• chasson
    chasson

The revisionism concerning the Shoah has been prophetised in the Consolation September 26, 1945 according an Awake August 22, 1995.

You can read in english, the article of Consolation here.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Jb! Welcome back, you were missed!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

thanks WTL , it wasn't long was it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit