Anyone on here right now??

by WT=watchtrouble 21 Replies latest jw friends

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

Just seeing if anyone wants to chat

• Newborn
    Newborn

I'm here...live from Europe. What's the topic?

• mouthy
    mouthy

I was on now I am off going for a shower GOOD MORNING children
    Have a good day It is 9.48.a.m I am lazy this a.m

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'm on right now... 9:50am in Ontario, Canada. Should be doing laundry, housework, etc but don't feel like it ...yet. Already did the grocery shopping. What are you up to WT? Hi Newborn and Mouthy! What's on tap for you 2 today?

• wobble
    wobble

Wodgerwonnertalkaboutcobber ?

• Newborn
    Newborn

I've a soft day coz came home early

It's 3pm in Europe and I'm watchin Seinfeld. Love Seinfeld!!! It's the episode when they are lookin for Kramer in LA

Is heading off to some Aussie friends later to see their new apartment but really wished I had a hot date instead

• Heaven
    Heaven

Newborn... I like the getting home early! Seinfeld is always a hoot ... one of my fave episodes is the one on masturbation. "I'm Out!"

Tonight is Hallowe'en so I'm planning on skipping the shelling out and going to the movies... think I'll see 'Amelia'. Tomorrow it's up to my Dad's to take him some food, do some house cleaning, and clean up the fallen leaves from his yard. Our clocks go back one hour tomorrow morning so I have to check the systems before I head up to Dad's to ensure my time change tasks executed.

Today is the last day of October. Next Thursday, my colleagues and I go out to lunch to celebrate my 25th work anniversary (which actually occurred back in September). So much for the new system being here and me not needing a career!

• Newborn
    Newborn

Yeah I'm Out episode is probably the best

We had our clocks change last Sunday...what do you work with? 25y is a looong time!

enjoy rest of the weekend

• Heaven
    Heaven

what do you work with?

Think of the Dinosaurs. We have been compared to that. Mainframe, now called zSeries... specifically, my systems are z/VM.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Albert sends his greetings also from Europe... Iam layin in the bed (not that Iam lazy, just kinda sick...)

BTW - what part of Eurepe is writing from Newborn? You can pm me if you want..

Albert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit