Here she is, my pride and joy:)

by Newborn 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

Thanks for your kind help...here she is, my darling...pls follow the link

http://img217.imageshack.us/g/java3.jpg/

Lisa, what's your cats name? What's she like? Is she an indoor cat? Mine is indoor coz I live in an apartment in city...I'm so afraid she's not happy but I've bought her lots of toys etc and I have a radio on when I'm not home...but I work full time. I will go home for lunch when I can. She gets a lot of lovin though and I feel it's better she's with me than homeless.

This seems to be a hot topic though since many people think it's bad to have a cat in apartment

Shall I have bad conscience?

• blondie
    blondie

Newborn, she's lovely, a Halloween kitty.

kuronekochan.jpg from: http://10e.org/mt2/archives/animal/ image by corsiphoto

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Awww...I love black cats. and just in time for Halloween. hehehehe

My black cat was named Boo and lived to be 18 and had a heart attack. He was an inside-out cat.

But the cats I have now are inside cats. After I had one that got hit by a car, I decided inside was best. The one peeking over the computer in your other thread and again below sleeping, is Gypsy. She about 4. She's gotten out of the house, but doesn't go very far. I have a screened in back porch that the cats can go on, and I open the windows so they can get in window ledge and look out though the screen. We have squirels and birds in back yard, they love to watch them.

lisa

• Newborn
    Newborn

Thanks Blondie and Lisa!

Gypsy is adorable

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

This is Miss Lucy...

I suggest you keep a camera close...cats are always doing something. Ooooo...are you going to put up a Christmas Tree? My cats think I put it up just for them.

They also love to chase a laser light.

• Newborn
    Newborn

yes, the camera is near at hand all the time

no, no christmas tree but i can understand they love it!!! I've a big plant that she loves

I will the laser light with Java

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Newborn your little Java is adorable. Thanks for the pics

Hopscotch

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

She is a beauty! Thank you for sharing these photos with us.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Newborn, that's a nice-looking cat. And it's probably best she is an indoor cat. I wouldn't feel bad about that if I were you. Cats can find something to explore no matter if they go outside or strictly stay in.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Thank you all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit