blessedchild wants money sent to africa to help

by rockmehardplace 16 Replies latest jw friends

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

just got a pm from blessedchild that joined 5 hours ago wanting me to send money to africa to feed them since their mother disowned them because they do not go to the kingdom hall. a teacher let them use a computer to ask google for help and they found me. sorry, dont want to sound cruel, but i can barely feed myself let alone some kids in another part of the world.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

sounds like a 419 scam.

PM them back and ask for the address of their KH so that you can mail the payment there.

• minimus
    minimus

MODS SHOULD SEE THIS .....I GOT ONE TOO!

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

blessedchild, please contact

PMB 1090, Benin City 300001, Edo State

in Nigeria for assistance. I hear they are giving away spiritual food and free home bible studies.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    MODS SHOULD SEE THIS .....I GOT ONE TOO!

I never get these because everyone knows I'm a cheap and cranky old bastard.

W

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

SCAM...SCAM...SCAM!!!

Don't send a dime!

• Heaven
    Heaven

I have some prime Florida swampland for sale too. Complete with critters and lotsa squooshy sounds. Any takers?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Seriously? Who are these people who are so gullible that they send money to strangers on the internet?

Frankly, if you fall for a scam like that... you probably don't deserve the money you lost.

BTW, a scam is going around on facebook - if your friends ask for money (and their grammer becomes unusually poor), call them. Some scamers are hacking into facebook accounts with a story about being robbed while on vacation, and then ask you to wire them money.

- Lime

• Satanus
    Satanus

I could send em a sammich, w real mayonaise, carefully wrapped in a ziplock bag, tenderly placed in a bubble envelope, freely sent ups.

S

• nelly136
    nelly136

mugged on vacation?? sheesh if they can afford one of those they can send me some.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit