2 Questions For AGuest : )))

by snowbird 60 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

OMFG I knew it I knew it I KNEW it!!!!!! Outlaw is Jesus!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks, Outlaw!

Quiet!, Two-Third.

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OMFG I knew it I knew it I KNEW it!!!!!! Outlaw is Jesus!

• AGuest
    AGuest

The GREATEST of love and peace to you! Okay, let's see what's up, but please keep in mind, I can only share what the Spirit gives... IF the Spirit gives me. With that said:

A definition of God that works for me: The supernatural being(s) conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator(s)

and ruler(s) of the universe; the object(s) of worship by those who believe thusly. *I added the parentheticals because I believe there

are two Beings that make up the one God.*

1. Do you agree with that definition?

Not quite. I for the most part, with the exception of the words "concieved" and "originator(s)... and the phrase "two beings that make up one God." One indeed was conceived, the Son. HE came into existence... and did so as a DIRECT "act" of love. God's love... for His "free" wife, Sarah... Jerusalem Above... "the Woman" whose seed Christ... and we... are. That "woman" is the spirit realm... and Christ... is the Son... "of God's love" for that realm.

The Father, however, the MOST Holy One of Israel... was never conceived. Rather, He is the "originator (or progenitor, for lack of a better word)... of all that is in existence (except the "darkness," also known as "Night"... which is NOT what we know as dusk to dawn; but that is for another thread). That is why He IS "the FATHER." The Son came OUT of Him... and everything else... was created FOR... and BY MEANS of... and thus, came THROUGH... the Son.

Finally, again... there is the Holy (the Son)... and the MOST Holy... and while these two, together, DO make up the "temple sanctuary"... you have to go THROUGH one (the Holy; the Son)... to get TO the other (the MOST Holy; the Father). You cannot, however, go through the Father... to get the Son (because you can't GET to the Father... in order to go through Him... unless you GO through the Son. It's really a one-way entrance). If you can find a depiction it might help. Just Google "Illustration Jerusalem Temple" and take your pick.

2. What do you believe was the role of the Son before His Incarnation

I have to admit, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "incarnation." If you are referring to the the belief that "the second person in the 'Christian Godhead', also known as the Son or the Logos (Word), "became flesh" when he was miraculously conceived in the womb of the Virgin Mary... so that the divine nature of the Son was united with human nature in one divine Person Jesus Christ, who was both "truly God and truly man"... I'd have to say I really don't know... because this not what has been revealed to me by the Holy Spirit (at least, as far as being part of a Trinity, which this seems to suggest, so that he was "truly God and truly man."

If you mean "incarnation" such that the life force of the Son of God was transferred so as to be conceived in the womb of a woman, Mary, here is what I have received from the Spirit to give to you:

BEFORE coming to the physical realm… to be born as a physical man (i.e., earthling man, “ad-ham”)… my Lord had many roles and I am not privileged to know them all (indeed, not even a fraction). But I am to know the following roles:

1. To be the means by which the MOST Holy One of Israel… brought into existence the creation. He is the CONDUIT, the instrument. By means of him… and THROUGH him… everything else came into existence… for him. Afterward, everything else needed him… in order to live (forever), per #4, below. (Colossians 1:16, 17; Psalm 78:25)

2. To listen and learn from the MOST Holy One of Israel… in preparation for his inheritance of the kingdom. Chapters 2 through 8 of Proverbs were first spoken TO him… (and later to Adham, God’s other son). Christ listened… and learned (Adham did not). (Matthew 25:34)

3. To be God’s Word. Because my Lord DID listen… and learned… HE became the means by which the MOST Holy One of Israel spoke… to ALL: those in the spirit realm as well as those in the physical realm. (John 1:1, 14; Revelation 19:13).

4. To be the “Tree of Life”… which the MOST Holy One of Israel... who is a CULTIVATOR (vinedresser/gardener/husbandman)... “planted” in the "garden [in Eden]"… and from which ALL who wished to live… forever… spirit beings and earthling beings alike… needed to “eat.” Until he came in the flesh, they “ate” by being obedient to his word (i.e., whatever he told them)… as HE received it from the MOST Holy One of Israel. (John 15:1, 2; John 6:51-55; Genesis 3:22 Revelation 22:1)

5. To be the Source of “Wisdom” … such that through HIM… wisdom came into the world. (Proverbs 8:1-36)

6. To be the [shekenah] Light, Manna, and Rock-Mass that (1) led Israel out of slavery to Egypt and had its rear guard at night; (2) fed Israel in the wilderness for 40 years; and (3) provided them water during their journey (John 8:12; 6:48-51; 1 Corinthians 10:1-4; Exodus 40:34-38; Matthew 24:30)

Again, there is more… much more… but I have not had the privilege of knowing of it, yet, if ever while still in the flesh. If I learn of more… I will certainly let you know!

, and do you believe He is a creature?

Well, this one took some time… and prayer... and a GREAT deal of listening. Here is what I heard:

Was there a time when he didn’t exist? Yes. But he was not “created” in the manner of angels… or the heavens… or the earth. These… came from nothing (i.e., were “created”). He, however, came forth FROM the Father… THROUGH a woman (Jerusalem Above, God’s “free” wife) – Genesis 3:15; Galatians 4:26; Revelation 12:1, 5, 17. As a result, he was born… and thus is the “only-begotten” SON (of God by mean of Jerusalem Above). Unlike the angels, the heavens and the earth (physical realm)… HE did not come forth from NOTHING. And so, he was not “created” and thus, not a “creature.” Proverbs 8:22-31

I ask in all sincerity, with no malice aforethought.

Of course: I never thought differently for even one moment.

I hope this helps, dear Silvia. Please now that you, too, can always ask the Spirit as to things like this. Just make sure you ask in FAITH... and do not doubt what he tells you. In that light, may the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and my Lord and Master, His Son and Christ, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, and the love and peace of that One... be upon you... yo and your entire household... if you so wish it.

Again, I bid you the greatest of love and peace.

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thank you, Shelby, for the time, attention, and yes, love that you put into your answer.

If you mean "incarnation" such that the life force of the Son of God was transferred so as to be conceived in the womb of a woman, Mary, here is what I have received from the Spirit to give to you:If you mean "incarnation" such that the life force of the Son of God was transferred so as to be conceived in the womb of a woman, Mary, here is what I have received from the Spirit to give to you:

That is exactly what I meant. I do not subscribe to the Trinity.

I hope this helps, dear Silvia. Please now that you, too, can always ask the Spirit as to things like this. Just make sure you ask in FAITH... and do not doubt what he tells you.

It helps a whole lot. I'm always asking; my problem is listening!

Thank you again.

May you have peace.

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

my problem is listening!

Something we agree on.

• snowbird
    snowbird

That should be "something on which we agree," you razorback blister!

Oh, Shelby, in my opening definition, the word should have been "perceived" instead of "conceived."

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe
    That should be "something on which we agree," you razorback blister!

Not ending sentences with prepositions is not a rule, but rather an uptight and constipated suggestion that does not conform to the reality of the
    English language, you Alabama canker sore!

• snowbird
    snowbird

It is still a rule in my book!

So is the avoidance of cute spellings - uptite for uptight?

Sacrilege!

Sylvia

• John Doe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit