I'm getting my cat today:)

by Newborn 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

While I'm waiting for Mr. Right I'm getting a cat to keep me company.

I love animals and it will be my first cat. Her name is Java. She's black with a white dot on her neck and very cuddly, like me. She's homeless and 5 months and it feels good to help her.

I'm so excited!!

Newborn

• Satanus
    Satanus

Congratulations. It can be a 20 yr commitment.

S

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I love my cat and have always loved cats. I got mine at 5As (the local animal shelter).... she was 4 months old or so. She is over 2 now.

It can be a 20 yr commitment.

My last cat was 14 when he died.... and the last dog we had was 19 when we put him to sleep.

newborn:

While I'm waiting for Mr. Right I'm getting a cat to keep me company

I got mine a couple of years after my 14 year old cat died... same reason...then almost 2 years later, Ms. Right came along... now she and her 8YO live with me...her son insists that Max (my cat) is "our" cat.... nooooo I tell him.. Max is my cat....but I can share as long as he is around...and the cat likes the boy. .....the 8YO didnt like "my" cat thing until I reminded him that the hamster is his hamster not our hamster.... I won that one...lol...besides...I dont think my fiancee plans on going anywhere....

good luck with the cat...and Mr. Right has to remember the cat was there first. Any guy that can't handle that is not "Mr. Right". heh heh...

Snakes (Rich )

• Newborn
    Newborn

good luck with the cat...and Mr. Right has to remember the cat was there first. Any guy that can't handle that is not "Mr. Right". heh heh...

Thanks Snakes...noted

• inbetween
    inbetween

love cats as well, we have 2, if your not home a lot, try to get a second one, they will appreciate it a lot, and its even fun watching them...

however, if thats not possible, give lots of time and love to her, cats are really amazing animals...

• Newborn
    Newborn

inbetween

Thanks and I can assure you she'll get a lot of loving. I may get her a friend if all works out well!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Stinking cats.

• Newborn
    Newborn

John!

Not nice

...but I'll find a way to forgive you...eventually...

btw, didn't you check your PMs???

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

I just love little pussies…… so much fun….

• fokyc
    fokyc

Mr. Majestic beat me to it! - I also just love 'pussies',

as for cats I can't abide them because I am allergic to them.

fokyc

PS Newborn, I thought you had found Mr Right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit