The Time has arrived...

by vilot 3 Replies latest jw friends

• vilot
    vilot

The time has arrived…

It has arrived just as prophised. For time indefinate it was predicted and yet it is here…the time, generations have awaited peoples have prayed and yet it eluded them for the time was not yet…but it has arrived the chosen few that would live to see it., to live it to actually experience it for they are the chosen the few to receive the promise the reward…they waited faithfully girded themselves with the faith knowing it would arrive…and they were here when it came. Glory to be praise to be honor the one on high for to be the one was the final quest to actually see…to see was the ends to see was the effort to see was the only goal…but it has arrived for in it’s glory it has become. Prophets predict seekers seek faithful keep the faith and they did not fail…it is here we can feel it touch it it is real and yet…is it…Spirit above awake my soul make me see what I need to see make me believe what I need to believe for my journey is long and my path is hard but the goal, the goal set before me must be true for I have forsaken all for the goal…Spirits above I have lost all to gain all…

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ok, so what do you see?

• beksbks
    beksbks

I had a feeling

• vilot
    vilot

Just a little of my dark poetry...I will add more later...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit