An Early "Happy New Year" to Everyone!

by Esmeralda 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

I know I'm a little early with this but I don't know if I'll have time to post it later...so here is something I assembled just for you all :)

: http://wtsurvivors.homestead.com/fireworks.html

Thanks for all the love, support, and sharing of tears and laughter in 2001. May 2002 be a lot kinder...to all of us.

*hugs* and love
    Esmeralda

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks, Esmeralda, but all I saw was a Happy New Year banner. What's suppose to go in those boxes?
    Happy New Year to you, too. j2bf

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

ack! Thanks, I'll try it again and see, they came up when I tested it!

are you running Netscape by chance? For some reason Homestead seems to like Explorer better...

edited to add: I tested it and it still comes up on my computer...If anyone else can get it to work let me know? I'll try to fiddle with it tomorrow if not...

essie

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Thanks Esmeralda It worked great for me.

Thank you for your early "Happy New Year" wishes and I wish the same to you and everyone else here too.

I've had a great 2001 coming here, learning all that I have, venting, crying, laughing and meeting many wonderful people here too.

I too look forward to an even better 2002!

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks for checking, Esmeralda. I'm on a public computer at work and it has a big firewall. I'll look at it again when I get home. j2bf

• dedalus
    dedalus

Thanks, Es!

By the way, we received your card before Christmas. Thanks so much! And we have one ready to send to you, only your address is in my laptop, which I left on campus during break. When I get it, you'll be getting some snail mail from me!

Hope you, your husband, and your daughter have a terrific New Year's celebration, even if it's a quiet one at home -- sometimes that's the best kind!

Dedalus

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Thanks Dedalus! *hugs* to you and your lovely Mrs...celebrating your first new years eve as a married man!! : ) Next one you'll be bouncing Roo on your knee...

love ya, happy new year!!!

Es

• Kismet
    Kismet

Essie:

All the best of the New Year to you as well. You have my respect and best wishes for you and Justin.

I had a great chat with a mutual (Irish) friend this afternoon, who seems to be getting healthier and healthier. YEA!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kismet

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

((((((Kismet)))))))

Thanks! Happy new year and hugs to you too! I hope 2002 is happy, healthy, and blessed for you :)

Yeah, our mutual friend is one tough cookie. I am so incredibly proud of her!!! :)

I read in another post of yours today that you're in Toronto! We're only (I think! Not sure anymore LOL) 5 hours or so away from there...I'll have to keep that in mind and if we ever get out that way we'll have to have dinner!

Happiest of new years!

love
    essie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit