Big Surprise!!

by IronHill 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

Very Cool! Welcome, LoriJis... wife of Ironhill.

And Welcome also to maninthemiddle. Seems we still have a lot of new people signing up. Excellent!

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

I didn't know you liked pina coladas and getting caught in the rain

And the feel of the ocean, and the taste of champagne.

Or you liked making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape ...

That's a great story IronHill & LoriJis.

• IronHill
    IronHill

Goshawk, great song! It was exactly like that! LoL

And to everyone, yes it was great surprise to see her registered on here. We have a ways to go, but i think we may be headed down the right track. We'll see...

• LoriJis
    LoriJis

I don't know if the look was shock or what...he was beside himself he never thought i would join the forum...see he had talked to me about it but i was just starting my fade so i wasnt sure. but like he said i have a lot of JW friends and he said i would find new friends here. Both locally and non-local friends. So if any of u want 2 make new friends either thru the forum; email or personal...let us know.

Thanks for the welcome

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Congrats to both of you!

I've messaged a fader who is on this board and lives in your state...waiting to hear from her about a proper introdution.

• greenie
    greenie

I'm happy for you and like others so jealous! I daydream about my man or his family members being on here.

• Meeting Junkie No More
  • Black Sheep
  • deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

What a surprise! Wow, this really makes rejoyce. me for both you! Lovely......

• flipper
    flipper

IRONHILL & LORI JIS - Welcome to the board you two ! Nice to hear from both of you ! My wife Mrs. Flipper and I would love to get to know you . I received your PM Ironhill and read your previous threads you started. I was born-in as a JW and didn't exit until age 44 - 6 years ago. So that makes me 29 ! Right ? LOL! Woops - a bit slow on the uptake on my math . I'll PM you guys back. Peace out, welcome to you both ! Smart move on your part joining the party here. Peace. Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit