Excerpts from Brother Herd. GB

by foolsparadise 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Excerpts from brother Turds 2009 convention talk

What will we need when we see this system coming to the conclusion?

A new car?
    A new house?
    A ne w pair of shoes?
    A new coat?
    A new bottle of perfume?

Fashionable clothes?

Money for the education of our children? "Absolutley money for our childrens education. Your not gonna help out. Its funny how they want our children to be uneducated, like they want a bunch of dumbass, stupid, robots walking around doing whatever mommy says to do. How hypocritical. The societys legal team went to college. They had to, to become lawyers."

The world has the habit of saying, "look at me" When I went to the grocery store the other day, to show you the way things are, here's a woman she's being paid, I don't know how much an hour, and you know the world pays much attention to efficiency. They want people to be efficient, so what is she doing? She is trying to wait on me and she's picking up the money but she can't even use her hands with her fingernails! "Who gives a crap if someone has long fingernails. She likes them, she didn't grow them long to piss you off. Can you imagine how long Eves fingernails were with no clippers?"

Who are the true anointed ones? Sometimes we see people who are just barely in the truth partaking of the emblems. We will know who they are because once they have been sealed, no doubt many will be gathered at that particular time, you will know for a certainty who those truly are; those who are anointed and those who are fakes. Sometimes in traveling about, and I am not trying to make any judgments, but sometimes I see those who claim to be of the anointed not representing anything that I've seen of the anointed. Sometimes they're the biggest troublemakers in the congregation. Sometimes they cause more fights, literally fighting ,I've actually seen that. "There are true anointed ones and there are fake ones? Why would anyone mess around trying to be a fake one if they really believed they were one?" "Hes not trying to make judgements? Thats good because you are not the final judge on anything." "Annointed ones are troublemakers? Wow did he actually say that? Are these fake annointed ones actually demons that materialize and infiltrate the congregation?"

Armageddon then will begin. Oh, what a wonderful time that will be brothers! "What kind of a freak says Armageddon will be a wonderful thing? Ya I cant wait to see billions of people and little babies slaughtered before my eyes! How wonderful!! It will be the best day of my life."

You know I'm glad I used all my money to pay for the Kingdom Hall, and I sat down in there and I got the education. I used everything I had to support the Kingdom; I used my funds, I didn't try to hold back anything knowing that the money was not going to be any good. "Ok. He just totally exposed himself. Lets use all of our money to pay for stuff because thats all you care about. We want your money. Use all of your funds to support me and my cushy life, I mean the kingdom. I will use whatever means necessary to scare the shit out of you and make you feel guilty as to your not doing enough in Jahs service, resulting in being slaughtered at Armageddon."

Ha! You got the last laugh because your financial means had been used to honor and praise Jehovah, and all those others who've been saving theirs, they're going to see the stock market crash, they're probably going to see dollar bills, blowing in the streets as worthless pieces of paper! And yours would have served every right purpose to honor Jehovah. "Money, Money, Money........................"

The teacher told me that I got a zero "Thats because you are a big ZERO loser who has never even been to theology school."

You will not be able to say to Jesus, "Oh ,Jesus, just wait a minute, I'm disfellowshipped; but let me get reinstated," Oh no, Oh no! "If people were to be disfellowshipped and shunned then why in the hell would Jesus associate and talk with the worst opposer of all, Satan the devil. The devil took him along to an unsually high mountain to show him all the kingdoms of the world. Satan by JW standards would be disfellowshiped, o wait people dont get disfellowshipped anymore due to the society getting sued for shunning, now they are just considered no longer one of JW's. Their mind games make my stomach churn."

Did everyone know that all corporations have a Governing Body? It is just a title that the society thinks they own the rights to. Google it.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

Your post is a little confusing. Can you label more clerly what quotes are actually from the talk and which quotes are your own comments.

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Sorry. My own thoughts are at the end of each paragraph in quotation marks.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Who said what in the above paragraphs? And what was said and what was paraphrased?

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

DUDES SPEECH/TALK IN YELLOW- Commentry/comments plain......

The world has the habit of saying, "look at me" When I went to the grocery store the other day, to show you the way things are, here's a woman she's being paid, I don't know how much an hour, and you know the world pays much attention to efficiency. They want people to be efficient, so what is she doing? She is trying to wait on me and she's picking up the money but she can't even use her hands with her fingernails!

"Who gives a crap if someone has long fingernails. She likes them, she didn't grow them long to piss you off. Can you imagine how long Eves fingernails were with no clippers?"

Who are the true anointed ones? Sometimes we see people who are just barely in the truth partaking of the emblems. We will know who they are because once they have been sealed, no doubt many will be gathered at that particular time, you will know for a certainty who those truly are; those who are anointed and those who are fakes. Sometimes in traveling about, and I am not trying to make any judgments, but sometimes I see those who claim to be of the anointed not representing anything that I've seen of the anointed. Sometimes they're the biggest troublemakers in the congregation. Sometimes they cause more fights, literally fighting ,I've actually seen that.

"There are true anointed ones and there are fake ones? Why would anyone mess around trying to be a fake one if they really believed they were one?" "Hes not trying to make judgements? Thats good because you are not the final judge on anything." "Annointed ones are troublemakers? Wow did he actually say that? Are these fake annointed ones actually demons that materialize and infiltrate the congregation?"

You know I'm glad I used all my money to pay for the Kingdom Hall, and I sat down in there and I got the education. I used everything I had to support the Kingdom; I used my funds, I didn't try to hold back anything knowing that the money was not going to be any good.

"Ok. He just totally exposed himself. Lets use all of our money to pay for stuff because thats all you care about. We want your money. Use all of your funds to support me and my cushy life, I mean the kingdom. I will use whatever means necessary to scare the shit out of you and make you feel guilty as to your not doing enough in Jahs service, resulting in being slaughtered at Armageddon."

Ha! You got the last laugh because your financial means had been used to honor and praise Jehovah, and all those others who've been saving theirs, they're going to see the stock market crash, they're probably going to see dollar bills, blowing in the streets as worthless pieces of paper! And yours would have served every right purpose to honor Jehovah.

"Money, Money, Money........................"

Armageddon then will begin. Oh, what a wonderful time that will be brothers!

"What kind of a freak says Armageddon will be a wonderful thing? Ya I cant wait to see billions of people and little babies slaughtered before my eyes! How wonderful!! It will be the best day of my life."

The teacher told me that I got a zero

"Thats because you are a big ZERO loser who has never even been to theology school."

Did everyone know that all corporations have a Governing Body? It is just a title that the society thinks they own the rights to. Google it.

BlueGrass, TheOldHippy- is that easyer to understand??????

Foolsparadise- great commentry... I hear ya!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What happens when you realize that you have been going the wrong direction? This reminds me of a foot race from Kittery to Eastport, Maine. In the real thing, you know you are getting closer if you see places like Ellsworth, Cherryfield, Machias, and then Calais. Suppose, however, you keep seeing signs to East Machias and Calais--repeatedly. You see them for more than 100 miles--only to recognize that you are in Fall River, MASSACHUSETTS! You wasted all that energy going the wrong direction.

Now, that is how they are going to feel when they die destitute, perhaps another 50 years from now. They lost their chance to get an education in 2009 or 2010. They pio-sneered. They gave everything to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. They saw those counterfeit Machias signs (and were not told how the real town actually looks). And then, just before they die, they realize that they are in Fall River, MA or in Rhode Island (or Connecticut). I suppose they are going to be glad to have wasted their lives going the wrong way.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Same old mind control, cultish, doomsday crap they have been spouting for the last 120 years.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

YY2, please stop insulting crap by comparing it to that horrible talk.

Why does Hurd and the rest of the GB waste time with all that talking? We know they really want to pull out a gun and take everyone's money, jewelry, and property.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

LMAO at WT Wizard. Fall River, Massachusetts. Great illustration. Needs to be used in Herd's next talk.

• life is to short
    life is to short

That talk was done by J.R. Brown and is called "Are you ready"

When I was having all the problems with pedophiles holding children and getting mad at me for making it known in the hall an elder gave me that talk to encourage me. How that was supposed to happen by this talk was beyond me. I must have listened to it 20 or 30 time. I know that was so stupid but I still thought this was the truth and the elder that gave me the talk said that the talk would help feel better. Well the pedophile shoved my husband the elders deleted my husband and the pedophile now goes out in service with just his stupid wife and does what ever he wants to in the hall. So much for the talk helping me.

I always hated that talk but kept listing to see if it could help me to still view this as the truth. Funny but all the talk did was convince me that this religion was even more nuts than ever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit