JW's knocking on doors nearby.

by Joshnaz 5 Replies latest social relationships

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Dub's are here in my neighborhood!!!! I was watching them knock on everyone's door, but skipped over mine. I asked my wife about it, and she kindly stated she put us on the "do not call" list. Ha ha. Good girl.

• cantleave
    cantleave

What a shame! You could get into a conversation and sow seeds of doubt in their brain washed heads.

• moshe
    moshe

You need to make up an expose' flyer about JW's and put in in all your neighbor's doors - no sense anyone else getting hurt by them.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Someone's knocking at the door
    Somebody's ringing the bell

Someone's knocking at the door
    Somebody's ringing the bell

LOL.

Sylvia

• Opus92
    Opus92

Glad to see your local congregation follows the "do not call" list. Ours doesn't.

I'm really tempted to paper the neighborhood with fliers about The Truth.

• BadBettie
    BadBettie

How can you get away with violating the DO NOT CALL list? Thats pretty bad. In our hall it was a HUGE deal. I remember everyone going hyperbolic as if a "emergency armageddon" button would be pressed and god would personally hold you responsible for the people that didn't get saved because armageddon started too early, just because someone accidentally called a DO NOT CALL.

Heh heh, sorry I got carried away [Id get a scan of the phone list and do "apostate visits" with them or try to convert them to a religion that you enjoy, actually I probably wouln't have the balls to do that and its not very constructive].

I think I remember one article saying try every 6 months to see if theres a new owner or if the person has had a change of heart. In our hall we wrote a detail specific to the owners property, and if it stayed the same we didn't call. Alternatively if you saw a for sale sign you started a 6 months or till removed.

When the witnesses come to my building, I let the manager know. They take care of it. The witnesses like to buzz every buzzer until they get in.

I can't wait to have a house. If I live in another area as planned I will have lots of fun because nobody will know me and I can pick someones brain [not literally].

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit