I need some friends...

by lilyflor 10 Replies latest jw friends

• lilyflor
    lilyflor

being a born-in I don't have much friends, in or out of the org., add to that the fact that I have been a stay at home mom for the last 4 years has made it even harder to meet anyone. (i found out the truth about the WTS shortly after deciding to stay home)

If you would like to be a facebook friend, please pm me and I will send you my email address. Here is a little background on me: late 30s, 3 small kids, live in the Greater Toronto Area, ON. (and if that gives away to much, I don't care anymore, I am tired of hiding ). I love everything science, can't do it or explain it, but love learning.

I don't comment much on the board, but I read it every day. This board is awesome! I have learned quite a bit from the links/articles posted by members, thanks guys, you made this gal just a little bit smarter!

LilyFlor

• sacolton
    sacolton

I'd be honored to be your friend.

Facebook: Shawn Colton

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Lorraine Catherine Barrie......x

• IronHill
    IronHill

i sent you a pm

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Hi LilyFlor! I'm a born-in too and I recently moved to the GTA.

www.facebook.com/cperkins

• nicolaou
  • judi8751
    judi8751

Welcome Lilyflor, we all need friends my email is : [email protected], if anyone else would like to email me feel free

• lilyflor
    lilyflor

Thanks guys, I will send out a friend request. aww I feel special,

• four candles
    four candles

Lily,I sent you a PM earlier...................erm...............sorry..................forgot to put something on here. oops!!

• LoriJis
    LoriJis

i sent you a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit