Can someone just make it so that the Watchtower never existed?

by Amber Rose 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

This would help out alot. Any takers?

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

~waves magic wand~

damn.

;)

• sir82
    sir82

You realize of course that the Watchtower is just one of dozens if not hundreds of harmful organizations that exist.

These organizations fill a need, unfortunately. There are many, many, MANY people who want others to think for them, tell them exactly what to do, tell them that their sufferings are not their own fault, and that something better awaits them "soon".

If the Watchtower didn't exist, some other organization would have arisen to take its place.

• Gayle
    Gayle

No, it did, and still does. I left many years ago. So, now, any chance to say as the topic comes up, I express the facts and expose the Watchtower Society for what it is. Also, I enjoy being a member of the ex-JW Meetup in Phoenix. We get together tomorrow, this time at my house for a potluck, with two new members planing to come (8-10 coming). Through this site, have had a couple people, never JWs, wanting to know about JWs, and they really appreciated the info I gave.

• Satanus
    Satanus

No but, i can make it so that LOTS, millions, actually, of other cults don't exist. They were going to start world war 5. THERE! It's done! ALL those other cults that were worse than the wt, that existed before don't exist, anymore. Just check. They're gone. Now, there's only the jw, scintologist and a few others. Cool, eh? No need to worry about ww5, either.

S

• snowbird
    snowbird

2 Thessalonians 2:8 The Master appears and—puff!—the Anarchist is out of there. MSG

Hold on; He is on the way.

Sylvia

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

Georgiegirl and Satanus - Thanks for your help!

sir82 - "The time for maturity is over!" - Oglethorpe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit