I have new neighbors

by asilentone 37 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

Angel Eyes, your nose is getting bigger by the minute.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

eh? you fool.... they do grow..trust me....extremely fast!! but hey i guess darkness cant face light.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

so cantleave is lying too??? haha you really need to mature my dearie..

• asilentone
    asilentone

AE, you are not lying on this thread, but you ARE lying on your own threads, you are just yanking our chains.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Ignore the conversation between Angel Eyes and me, I would like to have some more suggestions, I prefer not to have any kind of plants. Many Thanks!

• Gregor
    Gregor

I had a similar situation for a critical spot on the deck at my BBQ where I wanted some privacy. This lattice comes in all forms, sizes and accessories. It is inexpensive, easy to work with and holds up for years.

• nelly136
    nelly136

if youve got anything to suspend them from beaded curtains can look pretty cool (can get different thicknesses for better coverage)they may even deter flies

• Phee
    Phee

You could offer them WT's everytime you see them in the backyard....that would surely keep them in their front yard.

Or...

You could put up a curtain...I've seen stuff like that on home and garden shows...they put together frame out of pipe and hang 'outside material' from it, of course that will take a little sewing on your part. Then you can make different curtains to match the season...Or whatever...the room divider/privacy wall thing is a good idea too.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

For a while, make sure that the very moment they go outside, you go outside.

Strike up a conversation at every opportunity. About religion.

Tell them you are SO PROUD to be one of jehovahs witlesses.

When they come outdoors, rush inside and get a Witchtower Magazine, try to place it.

Once they see YOU as wierd they will hide all the time.

Mission accomplished.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

maybe they are members of an esoteric sex cult and are fearing you will discover it.

Offer to share your stds at every oppotunity if they dont want the Witchtower.

A door of opportunity might be about to open...

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit