Balloon Boy Incident Hoax?

by asilentone 37 Replies latest social current

• asilentone
    asilentone

Your thoughts?

• blondie
    blondie

I'll let the authorities with access to the facts make that determination.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

It doesn't "smell" right. But what do I know?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Group photo of everyone who cares:

• Leolaia
  • Scully
    Scully

I'm glad the kid wasn't actually up in the balloon, in harm's way.

The rest of it, the authorities can try to sort it out. I'm sure the investigation will be made public eventually.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Have you seen this kids parents?

He's f*cked. Might as well be raised as a JW.

• Leolaia
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Guys, do yourself a favor and watch the third video I posted.....seriously funny stuff. "That's a bone!! That's a bone!!!"

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Of course, the authorities will investigate and come to some closure in this matter. In the meantime, we are all welcome to express our opinions.

Being an observer of humans over a period of many years, this guy's responses trigger my uh-oh antennae. If you watch several of the videos available, you might feel the same sense of apprehension, especially if you've ever lived in an abusive environment. His wife is scared of him, his kids are scared of him and no wonder.

When the balloon came untethered, he went ballistic. He was ANGRY! He wanted to blame someone. When his son threw up, you could see the father's disgust and anger, barely controlled. Can you imagine what this guy is like when the cameras aren't rolling? I can. I know the profile very well.

Whether this was a total hoax or not, this guy is a dangerous character.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit