6 YEAR OLD BOY IN BALLOON FLYING OVER COLORADO!!!

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

He ought to get an invoice from law enforcement and rescue forces.

I heard $19K for payroll alone. Who knows what all the equipment cost.

If this is what I think it is they should chain these people to Jon and Kate and make all four of them pick up trash on the highway or something. I'd say make them work with orphans, but they've screwed up enough kids already.

• nelly136
    nelly136

'we did it for the show' ......ooops out of the mouths of babes.

(never apear on tv with animals and children.....or weird men who want a bit of publicity for their strange toys)

• snowbird
    snowbird

"Out of the mouth of babes," indeed!

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

There should be a major investigation and they should be made to pay now that he got his 3 hours of fame.

• nelly136
    nelly136

some people will do anything to get on tv,

you've only got to watch the x factor or the latest queue up and perform programme to see them coming out in droves.people who have absolutely no talent prepared to let millions of other people see that yup they have no talent.

usa had springer, we have jeremy kyle...people who would not ever be on telly in their widest dreams can now be car crash celebritys for 10 mins.

the family were on wife swap......oook so anyone who is happy to show millions of people exactly how dysfuntional they are to get some sort of delusional celebrity status has got to be a bit desperate.

now the neighbours arnt talking about it or the checkout girl at the supermarket doesnt mention it any more they probably felt the need for a refresher and get the adoration they feel they 'deserve' while theyre out shopping. they'll probably be in a few versions of wiminz mags selling their 'harrowing' ordeal. if thats not snapped up they can always sell the 'our telly apearance addiction' led to blah blah

i just hope they dont ever feel the need to put their kids in real danger to get their fix

• Robdar
    Robdar

I watched the video bizzy posted. Lots of humming and hawing by the family. When my ex was lying, he used to hum and haw just like they were doing. I think it was a hoax and I hope the parents are hit with a big bill for the rescue.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Abit more news:

'“Heene believes the world is going to end in 2012,” she said. “Because of that, he wanted to make money quickly, become rich enough to build a bunker or something underground, where he can be safe from the sun exploding.”

'The Heenes apparently wanted to star in a reality show focusing on a range of bizarre experiments, such as trying to attract UFOs with a weather balloon.'

'Alderden said charges he is seeking against the Heenes include conspiracy, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, making a false report to authorities, and attempting to influence a public servant. The most serious charges are felonies and carry a maximum sentence of six years in prison. Alderden said authorities also would be seeking restitution, though he didn’t have an estimate.'

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2009/10/17/11435656-ap.html

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit