How often do you clean your fridge?

by wouldacouldashoulda 12 Replies latest jw friends

• wouldacouldashoulda
    wouldacouldashoulda

Just wondered?

Or maybe how often should you clean your fridge?

w

• milola
    milola

When I can no longer get the jelly jar out cause it is stuck to the shelf.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'm with milola!

I clean mine when it needs it. Which varies in criteria from visible grundge to stenchiness. I do wipe up anything spilled or crumbs, etc. as soon as they happen. Maybe that's why I don't give it a thorough clean so much. I also use the Fridge Soda from Arm and Hammer. Love these little boxes!

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

Since i HATE doing the whole thing, i try to do a few small "areas" each week. HAHA, aren't i such a domestic genius? pfffff.....only took me years to figure that out.... I think it does save work in the long run, as it doesn't get as bad. Good luck!

• Scully
    Scully

I'm like AuntBee. I do a rotation of one section per week. That way it's cleaned at least once a month. The freezer section, on the other hand... I figure germs can't multiply when they are frozen, so that's more like every six months.

• yknot
    yknot

Just part of my weekly chores.

Not only is it nice for it to be clean and orderly but it also helps me prepare my weekly shopping list.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Nothing goes into my fridge unwrapped. If, for some reason, a jar gets sticky it gets wiped off before I put it back in the fridge. Any rare spills are immediately wiped up. So cleaning my fridge is a breeze because I don't let it get dirty in the first place.

W

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I clean the fridge when I have the time and I feel that it needs it.

If the kids spill something in the fridge usually I clean the whole fridge at that time. My kids can get quite messy.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I clean/straighten the fridge daily. Everything has it's place and MUST be tiddy!

• ninja
    ninja

I just found some dodo wings in chilli sauce at the back of my fridge.....does that give you a clue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit