Jordan Maxwell mentions JWs

by cameo-d 8 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I am not a fan of this guy. I see many half-truths in his ramblings.

However, I did think it might be of interest to know that in this newly released video, he mentions the JWs briefly. He does not say Watchtower; he specifically says Jehovah's Witnesses.

Because this guy is so self consumed, I wouldn't put anyone through the torture of listening to the long winded video, so I will cut to the chase.

At 38:20 the interviewer asks a question....and you should start from there. (38:20--40)

He says that Jehovahs witnesses, church of god, and the mormons will be a big force in establishing this new world order.

In minutes 44--46 he mentions the genetic mutations that are going to be imposed on humans. This mutation will create a new life style. Humans will lose their humanity; there ability to show love and kindness will be gone; there will be no room for emotions; there will be no freedom, no family, no liberty.

---

What do you think of this specific disclosure concerning JWs, Mormons, and Church of god? Those groups really do share a lot of similarity, do they not? Do you think these things are possible, or will watchtower crumble instead?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jJKue2Ff6o

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

This guys an idiot conspiracy theorist, he gets lose bits of information and trys to join them together to create a solid ideology.

Thats nice that he perceives himself as a noble prophet.................in his own mind

Kind of reminds of that self delusional crack pot we all know of, Mr. C.T. Russell

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Well, one thing he does have in common with the JW illustrious leader is that he, too, visited Giza and went through the ritual of laying in the sarcophagus....or so he says.

Almighty Homer, like I said, I am no fan. I just think it's creepy that he would mention these 3 cults (which have suspicious backing) would be heavily implicated in bringing about major world changes.

When you hear them coming forward to talk about how Paradise will be rebuilt, with everyone living on compounds and growing organic vegetables..... I guess everyone will be stepping over dead bodies to get there. But those speeches will probably be reserved for next year.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I can honestly say IMO this guy is quite nuts. I don't think his mention of JW's will be seen as significant by anyone. If anything, It will be an embarrassment to some the witnesses, that someone like this even gives some credability to them,a bit like Michael Jackson's odd behaviour was when he was associated. The main difference being MJ was a tortured genius this guy just comes across as a self opininated dellusionist (Simon I hope that is classed as libelous)!

• zoiks
    zoiks

I tried to listen to him, but I can't take my eyes off his massive, flapping jowls. They are mesmerizing!

zoiks

• JerkhovahsWitless
    JerkhovahsWitless

All hail Jordan Maxwell, the self-appointed Alien Ambassador! (I guess the aliens picked him because he resembles Jabba the Hutt)

I'm not a fan either. He did however get me interested in comparative religion.

He mentions JWs briefly in the video, The Naked Truth, and I heard him mention them another time I think... maybe it was that slideshow presentation of his on Google video?

I'm putting my money on the WT crumbling. If I'm wrong, well, I don't have any money to lose anyway

I tried to listen to him, but I can't take my eyes off his massive, flapping jowls. They are mesmerizing!

LOL!!

• recapitated
    recapitated

The Watchtower will not crumble until it has served it's purpose.

I have not watched the Maxwell clip as I am not a fan of him either, however being somewhat of an insider he does have some truths to convey behind the disinformation. His work on the difference between common English and legal English, for example, is an extremely important field of study, although some of his etymology is simply absurd.

It is painfully obvious that the Watchtower has an important role to play in the implementation of the final stages of the NWO. One only has to research the UN project "Agenda 21" and compare that with the Watchtower's teachings regarding the New System and the picture becomes quite clear. Agenda 21 is a global depopualtion program justified as an environmental cause which will involve establishing large areas of natural, unpopulated regions. A work force will be needed to clear the rubble and build these vast parks... can you guess who that might be? Do you understand why the Watchtower does not lie when it says that the 3 to 4 milllion zombies registered on their membership roster will be spared from "God's wrath", and be put in charge of establishing paradise on earth? If you do not already live in one of the predesignated urban centers, you will eventually. Quoted from the Agenda 21 Wikipedia entry: "The people implementing this plan are a lot smarter than you. It is for your own good, go along with it." Sound familiar?

If you wish to dismiss what is openly admitted by the establishment as "conspiracy theory", then by all means return to your SUN-day morning meetings and continue to give away your spiritual energy to the Usurper and the establishment of The Holy Masonic Empire.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Recapitated....you have a PM. Click the envelope at the top right corner by your name.

• k.chambes
    k.chambes

This clown has gorged on snippets but ignored the main courses!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit