Landlord steals security deposit

by besty 54 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

Best of luck to you, besty.

Philip

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I have an idea for you Besty. About once per month, go to watchtower.org and request a visit by Jehovah's Witnesses to her address.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I have an idea for you Besty. About once per month, go to watchtower.org and request a visit by Jehovah's Witnesses to her address.

I somehow get the feeling that her address may soon become a very closely guarded secret - but an excellent idea, Ms. Mouse.

• besty
    besty

she may well get a visit anyways - I was an RV whilst living there - although unsurprisingly they stopped coming after our child abuse conversation

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Litigation is a bitch at best. I've often stated that if u have a great case, u have a 51% chance of winning.

Right now I'm on the opposite side of Besty because I have to evict a tenant, I hate it. It's easily resovable with communication but the idiot is hiding from me. So now hiring yet another attorney blah blah blah.

Besty I hope u litigate and get what u are entitled to. I'm a broker and I hate to see these landlords taking rent and deposits with no intention of honoring the contract

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit