Sleepy Hollow

by TheSilence 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

But it wasn't funny???

Seriously, I have a new boss and next years budget to work on the next few weeks....

May I please take a raincheck??

Pretty please??

• dinah
    dinah

Leave a pan of lasagna for the FSM and beg for his forgiveness........................

• brinjen
    brinjen

Extra large pan of lasagne... with extra cheese... and garlic bread. He's a demanding FSM.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

You all are making me feel guilty. You all must have been JW's in a former life...

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Hi, beks!!!

Let's see...

Pictures of the resort were the Moon Palace where I stayed.

There were pictures of Coco Bongo's, I think, which is an awesome club to go to down there.

I'm sure I posted pictures of Chichen Itza, the Mayan Pyramid. I would imagine I also posted pictures of a sinkhole we visited that was absolutely gorgeous as part of the VIP Chichen Itza tour.

I think I also posted a picture of Mike and myself scuba diving and holding up a starfish.

If there are other pictures I can't think of them, but I'm sure I said what they were during the course of the game. If you really want to wade through 115 pages of werewolf to find them the link to that game is here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/adult/156548/1/Werewolf-XXIII-Cancun

Come play with us soon!

Jackie

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    May I please take a raincheck??
    Pretty please??

You know, I enjoy it when men beg... I also enjoy denying them what they are begging for...

;)

Jackie

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Oh, I may have also done pictures of horseriding on the beach and in the ocean... and possibly also of the marina where we swam with the dolphins. I don't remember the actual names of those places, but all the hotels down there have a place to sign up for different activities and would be able to tell you where those were.

Jackie

• dinah
    dinah

Jackie is starting the game on Thursday..............

Snakes and his Lady signed up. How cool is that?

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Still time for more players......do not make FSM angry!!!! Sign up now before the end comes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit