New member looking for friends

by Mike F 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Mike F
    Mike F

Hello to you all!

I am a Finnish-Swedish guy, 32 in a few days (terrible) and I am here to look for some fun and good friends, especially from Eastern Europe and the CIS, but anyone is welcome.

See there is a mix of JW and non-JW here, an interesting mix, perhaps :)

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Welcome to the forum Mike! I'm in the USA myself.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hi mike...im a serving jw, in England :)) welcome.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Hi Mike. Welcome.. You will have lots of fun on here. I'm from Scotland.

• Charlie Cheddar
    Charlie Cheddar

Hello Mike

I've recently joined myself also.

I'm from England.

CC

• Mike F
    Mike F

Hoping I will like it here. Gonna start writing some new comments now, I think.

If someone wanna ask me something (you never know, could happen) feel free to send a mail or two.

• flipper
    flipper

MIKE F- Welcome to the board ! Look forward to hearing about you and look forward to your posts. You are among many ex-witnesses here and some still witnesses. But we are here as a support to each other and exposing information concerning keeping a free mind in a world full of people who want to take your freedom away. So welcome, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Hi Mike! Welcome and enjoy the board!

There are some really nice people here, and when you find yourself needing some advice or that chance to talk to someone who has been there...this is the spot!

Hope you find some friends close by and strike up some friendships!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

If you change your mind and want to leave, just leave and don't tell anyone. They don't like it when you tell them you're leaving. No one believes you anyways.

Hahahaha!

Welcome aboard.

(I can't have an avatar and neither can you. So I use this til I get one. I suggest you use the slug. No one else has claimed it yet.)

• dissed
    dissed

AE

What are you serving? Food, beer? Want some.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit