hangover cures please

by highdose 26 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

hi all

i got no sleep at all last night... this was mostly because i was dancing on tabletops in nightclubs. and also because i'd had way too much to drink, but mostly because i was having a great time!! i got home around the time that everyone else was getting up.

it was soooo good! but words cannot describe how i feel now!

i need help! suggestions please?!?!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

awww....(((highdose))) were you out celebrating my birthday.

The cure is...lots of water, time and sleep.

Glad you had a good time.

lisa

• highdose
    highdose

you know what...? i almost wish JW's would appear on my doorstep now. I'd love to tell them " hey you freaks! you have no idea what your missing! get a life, you could have a fantastic life just go out there and grab it!"

but i think they would look at my grey face, smeared with last nights makeup which i have not wiped off yet, and look at me having to hold on to things to stop my knees from buckling and.... i doubt they would belive me... shame

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

first and foremost, plenty of fresh air, go for a brisk walk, secondly a freezing cold shower/bath(plunge), thirdly a paracetamol for the headache, fourth, tomato juice, with some Lee & Perrings, a raw egg, plenty of salt(re hydration is vital) plenty of lemon juice,pepper, plenty of Tobasco,stir well and drink, wash down with 2 pints of water

• highdose
    highdose

"first and foremost, plenty of fresh air, go for a brisk walk, secondly a freezing cold shower/bath(plunge), thirdly a paracetamol for the headache, fourth, tomato juice, with some Lee & Perrings, a raw egg, plenty of salt(re hydration is vital) plenty of lemon juice,pepper, plenty of Tobasco,stir well and drink"

JB are you serious??!! maybe your having a laugh? ok the air i can do. walking no way, i could manage crawling though. Hot shower later, have taken pain killers and theres no way i'm drinking that potion. All its missing is eye of newt!!!

yes lisa darling your birthday was celebrated in style;)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

ok walk out side stand and breath in the fresh air, trust me follow my advice you will feel better

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

bottle of irn-bru - us scots swear by it

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I think you just need to kind of sleep the morning away. Sip on Gatorade. Don't take Tylenol for a hangover because it is a bit rough on the liver and you already insulted it a little. Think about next Friday night and some sensible shoes so you don't hurt yourself on those tabletops (OK you can tell I am someones mother). NMKA

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I think you just need to kind of sleep the morning away. Sip on Gatorade. Don't take Tylenol for a hangover because it is a bit rough on the liver and you already insulted it a little. Think about next Friday night and some sensible shoes so you don't hurt yourself on those tabletops (OK you can tell I am someones mother). NMKA

• parakeet
    parakeet

A little hair of the dog? And next time, don't drink too much.

parakeet, of the Mom class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit