My Very First Internet Article

by Farkel 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

It was around 1996 or so when I starting my mean old apostate-opposer "career." While rooting around the internet looking for some other information, I ran across the very first article I wrote and put on the internet back then . I didn't know it even still existed as I had lost from my computer a long time ago.

For nostalgia purposes, I decided to share it:

http://corior.blogspot.com/2006/02/history-of-everything-stuff.html

Farkel

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Farkel,

Wow!

For your first article on the net that was impressive.

You showed up with both guns blazing and a no holds barred, take no prisoners mentality. I liked it.

If the world could have only known what they were in store for after this article. LOL

Keep up the good work.

StoneWall

• Will Power
    Will Power

Love it! - you crack me up

especially this one:

Since it takes about 36 years of preaching to gain one convert, Noah did not have enough time to convince even one person that he was telling the Truth. But because of his diligence and hard work, he was made an Elder.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I like the parts where you say ... "And then he died." Doesn't that kinda say it all for this cult.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I've read so much of your stuff and laughed so hard at it that I only have to think of the word, "Farkel", and it makes me chuckle. You have real talent! Thanks for sharing it.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Doug As always a wonderful bit of History according to Farkel

and yes you had me laughing out loud

• compound complex
    compound complex

Farkel:

!

CC

• veen
    veen

Man, what a lolfest.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Witty, well-written, and devastating (to dubs).

Please, please, PLEASE, Farkel, gather all your writings together and get that book going. Nothing else destroys as well as ridicule does. The reading public would never recover from laughing at the WTS. The WTS would never recover, period.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Loved it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit