Pondering the Flood...

by 2pink 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"Purely in terms of the "rainbow promise", do you think God magically altered the laws of physics to allow light refraction only after the flood? Silly. It's just a tale invented by people from long ago trying to make sense of the world around them without the benefit of science."

I have never seen that argument, because it has - as far as I remember - always been held that it was the first time it was visible because previously surrounding had been more cloudy - but I might be wrong.

• LanDi
    LanDi

Well, we can debunk the flood as complete nonsense now. I'm pretty sure I heard this in a Discovery Channel program about the search for a rare striped variety of Jaguar. We know that all Jaguars around today are descended from ONE SINGLE pair- this is through the wonders of DNA - they were almost completely wiped out. ( Likely I believe this is known from Micochondrial DNA - only carried by the female) So , now we know we can access this goldmine of information - we know that it is not the case with other speicies, which had the flood been a historical event - would HAVE to be the case. But it isn't so in other words, the Flood of Noahs day is complete nonsense. End of Story. I emphasize the word 'Story".

Unless of course, Satan has conspired to hide this fascinating life saving truth from us to mislead the world from repenting, distributing the Watchtower and giving obedience to his " Wife " the Faithful and Discreet Slave who we are so fortunate to have spoon feed us what to believe, else we'd get misled.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit