Tsunami and Earthquake

by stillajwexelder 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Just want to let you all know, JWs at KH last night prayed for all at the brothers in American Samoa affected by the TSUNAMI - but not anybody else - just the JWs were prayed for

• blondie
    blondie

Typical........

Why pray for people that are already dead in their minds.

• VIII
    VIII

Typical. As we know, the rest who aren't JWs will die at the Big A anyway and are the evil doers of the world. Might as well let a giant wave sweep them out to sea. After the earth opens up now and eats them up. Makes it easier for Jah when the Big A happens.

*Epiphany*: Jehovah allows earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, tornados, hurricanes and other natural disasters because he is just doing Pre-Armageddon work.

That must be it.

I wonder why no one figured that out before.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Ok, this brings forth the next question:

Are there more earthquakes now than ever before?

You know where this is going...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"Everyone else" is bantha fodder, to quote Jabba the Hutt. Bird food.

Jehovah is going to "fix the glitch" to quote The Bobs from Office Space.

• VIII
    VIII

Are there more earthquakes now than ever before?

More, of course.

It's like the Great Recession. It's worse than the Great Depression, only not as bad. And, it is the start of the Great Tribulation. I have it on good authority. My Mom.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

VIII,

You jest but you know this is gonna be another sign of the end soon to come !

I am sure there are many more REPORTED earthquakes now than in the past, since there are far more reposting stations now than in the past, but is there any info on this?

• blondie
    blondie

http://corior.blogspot.com/2006/02/watchtower-society-backpedals-on.html

Watchtower Backpedals on Earthquakes--Alan Feuerbacher

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

I am sure there are many more REPORTED earthquakes now than in the past, since there are far more reposting stations now than in the past, but is there any info on this?

Certainly, my father has said that once or twice, " see thats a sign " and then I have to go and explain that geologically speaking there are not any more earthquakes now than the past.

This can be easily confirmed by obtaining information from any geological institute. As you mentioned PSacromento we live in modern era where these events are measured

and occur every day just as they have in the past the only difference is now the event gets broadcast around the world minutes right after it has occurred.

The earth's Teutonic plates have been colliding now for millions of years and is the very reason why we have mountain ranges around the world.

The problem with JWS is they are held in suspended ignorance by fear, fear is the underlining catalyst that keeps JWS , JWS.

• snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit