Sleepwalking/Sleeptalking

by palmtree67 10 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Apparently, I am quite the sleepwalker/talker.

I actually walk around the house, and have entire conversations in my sleep.

Should I be held accountable for what I do/say?

I don't know if this means anything, but my dreams are also very vivid. If I am woken up from the middle of a dream it takes me a long time to get back to reality. Does anyone else experience this?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It would be quite funny if someone were to fall asleep at the Kingdumb Hell and call Jehovah an Almighty Lowlife Scumbag in their sleep (that can be heard from the whole Kingdumb Hell).

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I sleeptalked once. I shared a room at a conference with three other girls and apparently one of them and I had a gibberish conversation in our sleep that greatly amused the two others in the room who listened to us. Neither of us remember anything of what we said.

Sleepwalking sounds much more serious....I hope you don't injure yourself. I read about people who take Ambien who sleepwalk and binge in their sleep.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I don't eat in my sleep, although I always bring water to bed and drink that in the night. I sometimes wake up in the morning and my water is gone and I don't remember drinking it.

One night, recently, I emptied the hall closet. The next morning, all I remembered was having a dream about me shopping......

I've never left the house, but apparently, I talk alot in my sleep. And if you talk back to me, I will respond in conversation, but I don't remember it the next day.

My boyfriend thinks it's funny, but I sometimes feel like a freak. And I really don't want to be held responsible for what I say/do.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Many years ago me and a few other brothers worked at a hall build and slept in the same room. My best friend began talking in his sleep, saying things like, "Brothers- we have to get this done!" I started carrying on a conversation with him and it was really funny. He wasn't amused, though, when he realized what was going on and he got really pissed at me for waking him up. I said, "Hey- you started the conversation!"

On a side note, this guy was the best man at my wedding and now sees through the JW BS just as I do. It's great to have been good friends as superzealous dubs, as single guys at strip clubs, and as married guys who've been through "the war" together.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Soooooo....... some of the nicest people sleepwalk/talk???? Right?????

• dissed
    dissed

Okay Palmtree

Can you be held accountable?

If the answer is no, then you can get in your car, run over your ex, and merely say, "But I was sleep walking!" or more accurately, "sleep Killing"

If not, then disregard that last suggestion.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

an ex girlfriend of mine was a serious sleep talker. Once when her mother was going to take off for the weekend with her boyfriend she overheard my girlfriend talking in her sleep. My girlfriend described in detail what alcohol we were going to buy, what drugs, What friends, as she was asleep.

Weeeeell her Mom decided not to leave that weekend and returned in a few hours only to catch us in the act. Her Mom joked many a time about that incident

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Im a sleeptalker/hitter/yeller.....lol

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

DEMON POSSESION!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit