Secrets of Pedophilia in the Jehovah's Witness Religion- Barbara Anderson

by flipper 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

Here is a link Barbara wanted me to post regarding her speech at the Vatican and Europe about Child abuse in the Jehovah's Witnesses . I think you'll really enjoy this information. Very informative. All comments welcome

Tried posting the link but it wouldn't post. Just go to www.freeminds.org and look up the article by Barbara Anderson titled "Secrets of Pedophilia in the Jehovah's Witness Religion ". It is there at freeminds , it just wouldn't cut and paste. Don't know why

• outofthebox
  • AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

There are so many wonderful people working so hard to get the message out about the dangers of belonging to the Witness religion. As I said in this lecture, "Silence means consent," and as long as we're on this earth we will never be silent about the damage this religion has caused and is still causing among those who joined the group, totally unsuspecting people, who did not know what they were getting themselves into. The point of the lectures, the traveling, and talking to the media is to keep people from joining this religion so they don't throw their lives away as many of us have done doing a work that was meaningless.

Thank you "flipper" for being so kind to start this thread at my request. It's the information that is so important to spread, not the compiler of the information.

Barbara

• flipper
    flipper

BARBARA- You are welcome ! All of us can have a share in trying to get the word out to protect innocent children from this hideous crime of child abuse going on inside the Jehovah's Witness organization . The more informed everybody is - more witnesses on the inside may find out

• kurtbethel
  • flipper
    flipper

Out of the Box & Kurt Bethel- Thanks for the links

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I have to give my supprt here...If it wasn't for Barbara, I wouldn't have had to courage to go after my

stepdad after 25 years. The story is under my history.

Thank you barbara and joe!

shelley

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

That is awesome, Shelley!

I was just discussing this subject with my Honey this evening. I always thought it was just me, or just shockingly odd circumstances that I had personally known so many pedophiles in my life. It never really dawned on me that almost every one of them was part of the Jehovah's Witness Organization. Little did I know while I was in how they condone it and protect it (which in turn encourages it.)

Barbara, Shelley is right. By your bravery and sacrifice, you have helped innumerable innocent souls! You are amazing and a treasure.

• flipper
    flipper

CRAZYBLONDEB- I know my wife and I have talked with you - and we both really admire YOUR COURAGE for what you did in regards to your stepdad. You are a brave woman and much to be admired as well. Good for you.

BABA YAGA- I second your comment. Barbara is a brave and courageous woman as well as Crazy blondeb is too ! If more people would spoeak out against the atrocities of child abuse within Jehovah's Witnesses and elsewhere - there would be a lot more offenders behind bars and safer children living peacefully in homes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit