Other religions I personally feel are much more giving than the Witness’s are

by Leprechaun 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Jehovah’s Witnesses, they don’t help people like the Mormons do from their bishops store house, or the Salvation Army and a host of other religions, I wonder how they get away with that in gods eyes. And even if you’re a Jehovah’s Witness you don’t get much from the GB for working you ass off if they do it is a meager amount, or just donated time from others if your sick or something, they want people to work their ass’s off on some Kingdom Hall build for free food and donuts & coffee and if you fall off a ladder and break your back or skull just try to get compensated for your medical somehow from the GB, and watch their legal department send you a letter that will say your shit out of luck buddy, I wonder if that has ever happened.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Very good point.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Being that the JWS are a non-profit charitable organization, anyone working on a construction site of a new KH

most likely wouldn't be cover under a workers compensation insurance policy.

So yes if you were severely injured you might be out of luck for any long term medical costs, they might pay for the initial medical costs , maybe.

The GB and bethel workers are most likely covered for medical, but thats a totally different circumstance.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I think it would be easier to list those religions who are LESS giving that the Witnesses are. We are not talking about "giving" as in WT propaganda, though.

After much research and a lot of comparisons and sorting, I herewith present a comprehensive list of ALL religions who give LESS to help others than the Witnesses:

Farkel

• cantleave
    cantleave

Makes you wonder how they maintain their charitable status in so many countries.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Mind you one of the reasons they don't hardly do any charitable work is they don't use a tilth system like most other religions do,

so there is not as much money to give out .

They get small contributions of course but in comparison to other religious organizations its small and after the congregation's operating expenses are paid,

the rest usually gets sent to Brooklyn HQ.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

The question presents itself , is this really a religion or just a Publishing Corporation ?

Maybe its Jehovah's Publishing Corporation Ltd. !

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

The question presents itself , is this really a religion or just a Publishing Corporation ?

Maybe its Jehovah's Publishing Corporation Ltd.

Yes hommer it is just a publishing coorporation, that is all it has ever been, to veiw it any other way is just teaseing youself with ladidah B.S. And to think I got up in the morning on a Saturday and went knocking doors for a Publishing Corporation for GD nothing for all those years while those old basturds sat around dreaming about ways to control others and spout off about how they are Gods

faithful and discreet slave class, give me a friggin break, at the very least I am more faithful and discreet than those old gray beards ever were you won't ever find me breaking up family's. So, I want you folks to vote me as the new faithful slave, or you can call me a Pope I don’t care. It’s all a bunch a horse pucky anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit