Are Atheists just Mere Animals like Donkeys?

by Psychotic Parrot 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Richard Dawkins said this:

"...Well, I think it is fair to say that if you were to..."

You can read it in context somewhere else probably. I think what we can see from this is that Richard Dawkins agrees that Atheists are just mere animals & therefore their opinions on God will be lacking in objectivity due to their wanting to indulge in their animal passions all night long & ultimately reject God, who is obviously Jesus.

I wonder how long it will be before someone gives me the "Oh but animals are sentient and have brains as well!" strawman...

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Oops, sorry about that guys

I got confused for a few minutes & thought i was passwordprotected

Please forgive me

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    to indulge in their animal passions all night long.

That's what sets them apart from religious persons? Could you be more specific?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Begun, these atheist/theist flamewars have.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

donkeys are well bred animals - besides Jesus would'nt have ridden into Jerusalem on a donkey if they had such sullied reputations as spending all night long having sex

• passwordprotected
  • snowbird
    snowbird
    besides Jesus would'nt have associated himself with a donkey if they had such sullied reputations as spending all night long having sex

Donkeys don't copulate during the night.

Sylvia

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving
    besides Jesus would'nt have associated himself with a donkey if they had such sullied reputations as spending all night long having sex

Donkeys don't copulate during the night.

Sylvia

exactly and I've got a feeling they only copulate when they want to have a baby

(by the way Sylvia I've edited the post since you copied it)

• Spook
    Spook

*clap*clap*clap*

Good form, chap!

I, mean, atheists don't understand that they are exactly the same as Christians - only worse because of all the ways they are different. I mean, believing something exists is EXACTLY the same as not believing it exists!

It's like eating a cheese-burger. This is EXACTLY the same as not eating a cheese-burger for all the same reasons - like the holy spirit - or anal sex...TESTIFY!

Science can't solve this answer for your question. Their lives are empty and meaningless since they are all atheists on purpose because Jesus didn't choose that they would choose him - freely predestined since before he created time.

It's OK - God's going to kill them because he is good and he morally must do so- because if he didn't exist we'd all be animals who would wickidly kill each other because we wouldn't have God's morals. Just like animals such as the pea-cock, mud-skipper and porpoise. Don't you want to be a porpoise with a purpose?

• Spook
    Spook
    besides Jesus would'nt have associated himself with a donkey...

I seem to see a jack-ass whenever someone claims that Jesus is with them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit