Comments on JWD/JWN Bethel Comments just after 9/11/2001 attack on WTC

by blondie 3 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
  • BorgHater
    BorgHater

Thanks for posting these Blondie, i had no idea the bastards closed the Columbia Heights building that day!

They had an oppournity to give shelter, safety and comfort to hundreds of people - but they probably didn't see the point in helping anyone who's gonna die in the big 'A' anyway. What despicable, selfish excuses for human beings they are!! If i were still a witness and i knew this, i would be so ashamed.

• Dixie
    Dixie
    All Bethelites were to 'stay' in the building they were in until it was time to go home. Until then...no walking between the buildings and all buildings are locked down--for security. (They had one man on the street run in for 'safety'...and they don't want any 'strangers' coming in!).

How Christ-like of them. This reminds me of when my step-son told me that "the good thing is that we don't have to send anything to the Tsunami victims because there were no JWs affected."

• mouthy
    mouthy

This reminds me of when my step-son told me that "the good thing is that we don't have to send anything to the Tsunami victims because there were no JWs affected

Well that what he was told

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit