Study Watchtower - Muslim man scared into bible study by tract about "The end of false religion."

by Witness 007 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dinah
    dinah
    I remember after 9/11 i spoke with many muslims and they said the only religious people they wouldnt attack is JW,

I sincerely doubt most Muslims would single JW's out as a good, christian religion. You sound like those writers who make up the phony experiences that make the audience applaud on cue.

What part of the world do these Muslims you speak of live?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Oh yes, I am sure that happened. The JWs are very well-publicized and repsected among the Mulsim community.

• dinah
    dinah

Isaac, I had a very interesting conversation with a Smurf the other day. He said he would join the religion, he has so much respect for their morals and honesty.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Wow DInah, that is so wonderful. Thank jehovah and his wonderful organization.

No lie- During a public talk many years ago the speaker mentioned a dog followed a couple to the meeting (it was in another country and was held in a tent). The dog would stay there during the meeting and follow the couple home. This happened for a few weeks before the owner became curious where the dog was going. So the owner followed the dog....and you know the rest.

Or, a mafia bosses wife began to study with the witnesses. He was extremely opposed. She persevered. She was in service one day and a nasty householder yelled at her never to return. So she came home after service very upset. her husband noticed and asked her what was the matter. She told him and he was enraged. He went to the householder's home with the magazines his wife tried to place and told him no one talks to his wife like that, he told him he had better read the mags his wife wanted to leave with him and to make sure he read it he would return and quiz the man on the contents. So the mafia boss had to read it as well, to know how to quiz the man. And what do ya know- he ended up coming in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit