random topic for the weekend

by John Doe 31 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Um, I don't remember my dreams. (and the "good" ones are not for public consumption, insofar as they give me a snowballs chance in hell with Angelina Jolie)

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I just went to a dream interpretation web sit. I searched turkey. There were explanations for seeing a turkey, hunting a turkey and eating a turkey. But no one speaks about "being" a turkey (especially in an amorous way). You probably need help. Maybe from a team of doctors. Try a large teaching facility, but do seek help immediately.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Avoid turkey basters.

• John Doe
    John Doe

You probably need help. Maybe from a team of doctors. Try a large teaching facility, but do seek help immediately.

LOL

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Um, I don't remember my dreams. (and the "good" ones are not for public consumption, insofar as they give me a snowballs chance in hell with Angelina Jolie)

Ok, so tell some dreams a "friend" of yours has had.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    But no one speaks about "being" a turkey (especially in an amorous way).

Trust me, there was nothing "amorous" about that dream. I'm fairly certain I know what the dream signifies, but I'll not get into that here.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Top that one!

I dreamed I was the Turkey hen that you nailed!

But I don't call that a "dream." I call that a "nightmare."

Farkel

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Ok, so tell some dreams a "friend" of yours has had.

*ahem*

Well, a "friend" had a dream once where Angelina Jolie became very close to him. She even pretended to be Laura Croft or Mrs Smith whenever "my friend" wanted.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I dreamed I was the Turkey hen that you nailed!

Which one? The one in a flimingo suit or the one covered in fetid moss?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit