she brought me flowers

by wonderwoman77 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I just wanted to share with everyone that tonight I went to a basketball game with my gf and she brought me flowers...it was so incredibly sweet...:)

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hehehe steph :) that's cute. is everything going ok with you two?

lol, i remeber when my first 'real' girlfriend bought me roses... it was incredibly odd considering im usually the dude of the relationship. ah well. :p

glad things are cool with you and your lady, steph :)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

this is sooo gay~

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

six, you love it :p now come gimmie a kiss :)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

first buy me flowers.

screw that, I can't wait.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

six, funny thing, i have been known to send guys flowers. and they always like it. so weird.

<< oh my, a kiss with tongue. lucky lucky bea!

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Bea,

Yeah things are better between us. I am just kind of going with the flow, she is still more into the relationship than me, but it is all cool...

• joelbear
    joelbear

Most of the guys I know would rather have chocolates than flowers.

jOel

• SYN
    SYN

My personal feeling on this is that if two people love each other, their sex is QUITE irrelevant. Love is all that matters at the end of the day, not looks or whether you are a boy or a girl!

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

steph, good to hear, doll.

joel, hehehe. :) most guys i know would much rather a video game than chocolates OR flowers :P :).

syn, :)!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit