Anyone else live in the southeast US?

by bluecanary 11 Replies latest jw friends

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

I feel all alone down here. I'm in Virgina. I haven't heard anyone else on the board say they live anywhere around my state. How about it? Are any of you my neighbors?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm your neighbor in DellyWhere A part of your state is on my peninsula only about a 2 hour drive from here. Don't know where you are, though.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

I'm in the opposite corner of VA, of course.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Ugh, of course

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Do you mind saying whay part of VA you live in? I know some folks close to Nothern Virginia.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

I'm in western VA.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

bluecanary there is a good many of us from N.C. (and it seems from the ones I've talked to spread all across N.C.)

So the odds are some of us are just a few hours drive from you depending on your location.

Some of the ones that I remember being from N.C. are Oompa, Robert 7,new light for you, RedRedRose, TimBob.

I know there are many more.

I mention the ones I listed because its in their profiles or their bio's and I'm assuming by that they won't mind.

I'm setting here studying my Road Atlas and looking at the border between Va. and N.C.

I bet from what you descibe that there's not a long distance between your locale and mine. I just ain't at liberty to say

where I'm at currently due to the Witness protection program....heeheee (J.W. protection program that is)

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I used to live in a part of NC that was so close to the Virginia line that I could hear the cars running at the Martinsville track. I would go up to Philpott lake some times, and other times go to Smith Mountain lake where I have cousins. Very likely that was before you were born, or at most you were a toddler then.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

I'm about an hour and a half from the NC border. I used to live in NC. I've got some (non-Dub) family there. I'm glad I'm not the only one in this area.

kurt, I went to pioneer school with some people from Martinsville. I used to live in Danville.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I live in the 804.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit