My sister died in a head on collision last night

by Bumble Bee 164 Replies latest jw friends

• cawshun
    cawshun

BB, I'm so sad this has happened, I'm so happy your last time spent with her was joyful and happy and laughing together.. my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

• Quandry
    Quandry

So sorry to hear this. May your memories and the knowledge that you were loved bring you comfort.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

i lost my father the same way 10 yrs ago. so sorry for your loss. i dont pray much, but i will tonight, for you.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Thank you all. There are no words to convey the heartfelt appreciation I feel towards all of you here.

A&W, I was going to call you and ask if I could come down there for a few days to just regroup. I'll have a few days coming to me from work for breavement and I can't think of a better place to spend some time.

You all really mean the world to me.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

BB, I just saw this, my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

IC

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

I am so so so sorry for your lose. I am out of words but I have you in my heart right now.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I'm so very sorry BumbleBee. I hope all the great memories come to the fore.

(I don't know how I missed this up till now.)

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

I feel for you BumbleBee. I lost my sister in just such an accident. There are so many questions…I hope you can find the answers you need. I send peaceful thoughts your direction.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Dear BB, you are suffering a loss now that I don't even want to imagine. The scenario is kind of my worst nightmare and I am so sad that you are living it. You have my deep sympathy combined with a certain joy-your last moments with her were good ones. You had reconciled. That is a gift that both of you received. I hope you will remember all the best parts of your life with her.

Take care of yourself-really-take time and recover. Our love is with you and your family now.

Love,

Shelly

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Thank you all for the comments.

Shelly, I will take some time, just not sure when. Work is keeping my mind off of things, I'm not sure I'm really ready to grieve right now. I'm going to take a few days and visit A&W in the mountains, relax, take in the beautiful surroundings and have the shoulder of a very good friend to cry on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit